The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

They should've showed Vanessa's pics!!!! :rant: :coma:
Original post by Kwasiasem

Someone needs to kick Kat out of Eastenders

Noooo. I love Kat and Alfie.

Is it just me, or has Eastenders become slightly funnier in recent times? :colondollar:
Original post by JessicaW
Noooo. I love Kat and Alfie.

Is it just me, or has Eastenders become slightly funnier in recent times? :colondollar:

IMO they've tried to make it funnier but have made in cringe worthy at some bits
They need a gangster like Johnny Aleen or Andy Hunter to make things interesting
I remember when Kat slept with Andy to settle Alfie's debt but just after the deed was done Alfie paid back the money :rofl:

IMO they've tried to make it funnier but have made in cringe worthy at some bits
They need a gangster like Johnny Aleen or Andy Hunter to make things interesting
I remember when Kat slept with Andy to settle Alfie's debt but just after the deed was done Alfie paid back the money :rofl:

Yeah, but cringeworthy is Eastenders down to a tee - remember when there was that guy both Pat and Peggy were seeing and he suggested a threesome? :facepalm2: I still think it's genuinely a tad more witty atm.

Isn't Alfie's cousin due to be coming back and playing a slightly darker role? :holmes:
Reply 4424
Original post by Ladipidoo
Why's Lily different?

I think they changed the baby playing Lily recently

That scene was probably filmed before the change :dontknow:
(edited 13 years ago)
Eastenders humour is the best out of all the soaps. I haven't noticed it being any more funnier than usual though.

I always like the gangster characters, they always seem to fall out with the Mitchells though.
Reply 4426
Janine is crazy in a sexy kind of way.
Reply 4427
Original post by Roobsa
Janine is crazy in a sexy kind of way.

:hump:
Ooft :coma: Ryan's so fit. :sogood:
"Asians 'r' us". :rofl2:
Original post by fallen angel9
"Asians 'r' us". :rofl2:

lulz tamwar and fypo are gonna hook up and catch the girls on that

did anyone see the fat pat called ID on janines phone :rofl2:

i wish they didnt change baby lily, the other one was cuter :frown: and the jane storyline is gay

i was hoping he was going to take off his top when beer poured on him :coma:

:wink:. I am trying my best not to type anything dirty. But he certainly makes my ovaries explode! haha
Original post by JessicaW
remember when there was that guy both Pat and Peggy were seeing and he suggested a threesome? :facepalm2:

hahahhaa, that guy was amazing. PLAYA. :adore:

Original post by flowermaster91
lulz tamwar and fypo are gonna hook up and catch the girls on that

did anyone see the fat pat called ID on janines phone :rofl2:

i wish they didnt change baby lily, the other one was cuter :frown: and the jane storyline is gay

lmao :angry: Been ages since Tambo was on screen. :frown:

Fat Pat :rofl2:

I ****ing hate Kat. So much. It's fine when she's stirring to get Ryan (:coma:) and that dumb slut Stacey together, but when she sees Roxy (:suith:) as the smallest of threats, she starts kicking off. ****ing Slaters, hate them. :angry: Except Charlie. And Big Mo. :colone:

I hope Janine kills Lily. She needs to win this war. :dumbells:
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 4434
Original post by TuckingFypo™

I ****ing hate Kat. So much. It's fine when she's stirring to get Ryan (:coma:) and that dumb slut Stacey together, but when she sees Roxy (:suith:) as the smallest of threats, she starts kicking off. ****ing Slaters, hate them. :angry: Except Charlie. And Big Mo. :colone:

Big Mo and Charlie are the 2 Slaters that I hate. Charlie is ****ing useless. He's a crap actor and has never had an important storyline.

I highly, HIGHLY doubt you'd see (I mean as a plot device, not actually seeing it) the killing of a baby in Eastenders. That's a pretty morbid thing to hope for.
Reply 4435
Can't believe I've not watched EE for so long :frown: :frown: :getmecoat:
Reply 4436
Original post by mel0n
Can't believe I've not watched EE for so long :frown: :frown: :getmecoat:

Summary:

Alfie and Kat are back (in the Vic)

Ryan and Stacy are getting closer because of Lily

I wish I could break free from EE's grasp :sigh:
Reply 4437
Original post by n1r4v
Summary:

Alfie and Kat are back (in the Vic)

Ryan and Stacy are getting closer because of Lily

I wish I could break free from EE's grasp :sigh:

Haha oh yeah I watched yesterday's episode just now. Ryan and Stacey :kiss:
eastenders is old fart.
Original post by TuckingFypo™

i know :frown: i miss mrs masood getting onvolved with things that have nothing to do with her in the slightest lool

thank you! i've never been a big fan of kat tbh :erm: but alfie is just :adore: LOL! at liking big mo

HAHAHA! YOU SERIOUS!!! allow the baby man, at least kill jean. How come her hair never grows :rofl:

Latest