University: UEA
Offer: AAB

UCAS Sent: 27th October
Offer Received: 2 November
Reply 61
Original post by Matt_1307
Course: LLB Law
University: Sussex
Offer: ABB/AAC (in addition to my already acheived A in Drama & Theatre Studies)

UCAS sent: 14th October
Offer received: 1st November

Hi, congratulations on your offer!
I'm a little bit confused though? How comes sussex offered you ABB when their entry requirements are AAB? I want to apply to Sussex as well but my predictions are ABB but I've done lots of great work experience.
What were your predictions/AS exam results?

Jen_17
Reply 62
Original post by isrox08
Offer: AAB/A*BB

UCAS sent: 12th October
Offer received: 2nd November

Hi, congratulations on your offer! But how comes they have given you two offers? I'm a little confused? You said your offer is AAB/A*BB?
I'm thinking of appyling to Sussex as well but my predictions are ABB. Someone else in this thread said they got an offer of ABB.

Jen_17
Reply 63
Got a Sussex law with American studies offer of AAB/A*BB today aswell!
Reply 64
Offer: AAB or A*BB
UCAS sent: 14th October 2010
Offer received: 2nd November 2010

University: Surrey
Offer: ABB
UCAS sent: 14th October 2010
Reply 65
Offer: AAB or A*BB (including History)
UCAS sent: 7th October 2010
Reply 66
Good day for Sussex!
Reply 67
Sussex is on fire!
Reply 68
University: Exeter
Offer: Unconditional
Application sent: 22nd September
Offer received: 1st November

Waiting on an offer from Kent, Durham and Bristol... obviously the last two need my LNAT. Also waiting to see if I get an interview at Cambridge. Argh scary!

Goodluck everyone.

X
Reply 69

UCAS sent: 15th October
Offer received: 3rd November

Also got stuff from Southampton in post today so hopefully going to visit day on 8th December. (Y)
Original post by Daniiel

UCAS sent: 15th October
Offer received: 3rd November

Also got stuff from Southampton in post today so hopefully going to visit day on 8th December. (Y)

I hate you. :shoot:
Reply 71
Original post by Doughnuts!!

I always look out for you commenting to see if you have an offer from Birmingham! haha, have you heard anything from Birmingham yet? argh I hate this waiting!
Reply 72

I love you too. <3 :love:
Original post by calannra
I always look out for you commenting to see if you have an offer from Birmingham! haha, have you heard anything from Birmingham yet? argh I hate this waiting!

That's so fuuny, I do the same with you! :five:

Alas, I haven't heard anything yet. I reckon that we'll hear within the next two weeks (maybe even the end of this week :eek3:) because people last year started hearing around this time.

Original post by Daniiel
I love you too. <3 :love:

3 out of 5 offers! How I wish I was in your enviable position. :emo:
Reply 74
That's so fuuny, I do the same with you! :five:

Alas, I haven't heard anything yet. I reckon that we'll hear within the next two weeks (maybe even the end of this week :eek3:) because people last year started hearing around this time.

:smile: woo Birmingham buddies. is it your top choice?

I had an offer from Birmingham on the 11th of November last year, but I remember people getting them on here from the 6-7th of November too.......... AHH exciting!
:smile: woo Birmingham buddies. is it your top choice?

I had an offer from Birmingham on the 11th of November last year, but I remember people getting them on here from the 6-7th of November too.......... AHH exciting!

It's actually my 4th choice, but I would still LOVE to go there! I loved the accomodation, the buildings, the station, the social life... I could go on for ages. :love:

Funnily enough, the only think that I'm not that happy about is the course!

Oh my goodness. Sop we could find out even sooner than I expected! When did you send yours off and do the LNAT last year?
Reply 76
It's actually my 4th choice, but I would still LOVE to go there! I loved the accomodation, the buildings, the station, the social life... I could go on for ages. :love:

Funnily enough, the only think that I'm not that happy about is the course!

Oh my goodness. Sop we could find out even sooner than I expected! When did you send yours off and do the LNAT last year?

OHH really? Where else have you applied? To be honest you seem a lot smarter than I am so have probably applied to some more good unis :smile:

Aww I love Birmingham so much, I loved the lecturers and everything! the law library! Awesomee! How come you don't like the course?

What is your first choice?

I sent off my UCAS on the 7th of October last year, and did my LNAT on the 30th of Oct... So about a week and a bit I then got an offer! Have you had anything back from unis yet?
OHH really? Where else have you applied? To be honest you seem a lot smarter than I am so have probably applied to some more good unis :smile:

Aww I love Birmingham so much, I loved the lecturers and everything! the law library! Awesomee! How come you don't like the course?

What is your first choice?

I sent off my UCAS on the 7th of October last year, and did my LNAT on the 30th of Oct... So about a week and a bit I then got an offer! Have you had anything back from unis yet?

I've applied to Cambridge, Nottingham, Warwick, Birmingham and Manchester. Got an offer from Manchester, but I've only got acknowledgments from the rest. I'm not 100% sure what my first choice will be if I get offers from all of them (seriously) but joint second choice is Nottingham and Warwick.

What about you? :smile:

And I don't like the course because I hate the fact that we get forced to learn about jurisprudence- despite the fact that I wrote about it and I'm looking forward to studying it. My favourite Law schools are the ones where you get a choice between jurisprudence and no jurisprudence. I'm not sure why...
Reply 78
I just got my first rejection :cry:
Reply 79
OOH good luck with everything! Hopefully you'll get into Cambridge :smile: see.. I hated Nottingham! Strange since it is a pretty place but didn't like it at all....

Well done from the offer from Manchester :smile: My friend goes there and loves it! (not to do law though, biochemistry).

If I got all 5 offers, Birmingham would be my first choice and then UEA as my insurance!

Ahh yes, to be honest I hate the sound of jurisprudence!! Oh well, I suppose it is only one little part of a big degree..

Latest

Trending

Trending