And OH :colonhash:

:cookie:

I'm guessing it'll be another year at least before any new UK gigs :sigh:
Reply 5283
Stadiums or smaller, whatcha think? :holmes:
Reply 5284
Original post by R-KAM
Stadiums or smaller, whatcha think? :holmes:

Smaller, I boycott huge gigs where I have no chance of being near the front :colonhash:
Reply 5285
Original post by Jehuty^
Smaller, I boycott huge gigs where I have no chance of being near the front :colonhash:

Yea, they are so much more expensive. But for Muse, I still can't help but pay up.

I did mean what do you think they'll do on the next tour, stadiums or smaller, I mind seeing something about them wanting to smaller venues :p:
I'd love them to see them stripped of all their gizmos and have it at a really small venue... but I can only dream.
Reply 5287
Smaller. It's much more intimate and hopefully there's a chance they'd play all the oldie but goodie stuff.
Original post by Jehuty^

Original post by Jehuty^

ha! why don't you queue up the night before like us crazy kids (though to be fair for manc and london this time i didn't, but I did get there at 6.50 and 7.45 respectively)
Reply 5289
Original post by museobsessed
ha! why don't you queue up the night before like us crazy kids (though to be fair for manc and london this time i didn't, but I did get there at 6.50 and 7.45 respectively)

They don't call you museobsessed for nothing :cool:
On an unrelated note, who's going to be getting tickets to see Foo Fighters at Milton Keynes? I'm going to try and get a ticket for the Sunday date, cos JEW are supporting, as well as Biffy Clyro.
Original post by Dinendal Leralonde

On an unrelated note, who's going to be getting tickets to see Foo Fighters at Milton Keynes? I'm going to try and get a ticket for the Sunday date, cos JEW are supporting, as well as Biffy Clyro.

I really want to. how much are the tickets? am on 02 so do I get priority tickets? amazing line up
Original post by Jehuty^

Original post by Jehuty^
They don't call you museobsessed for nothing :cool:

haha love it. might put that in my sig
Reply 5293
haha love it. might put that in my sig

I charge :fyi:
I really want to. how much are the tickets? am on 02 so do I get priority tickets? amazing line up

I think my friend, using presale, paid aboit £50 per ticket
Reply 5295
I was going to, such a trek though :indiff:

Why only Milton Keynes of all places? :facepalm2:

I wanted to, but until the next chunk of my student loan comes - in January/February... I'm pretty much skint (especially as I've bought £50 train tickets home for next weekend...). I need more money!
I'm not sure whether or not I can justify paying £50 for tickets, and then another £50+ for train tickets and a hotel room.
If only they were going to Birmingham... *sigh*
Reply 5299
£50 is expensive for anyone. You could get a brand new 360 game for that Din (or 2 oldies), where's your common sense? :awesome:

Quick Reply

Latest