MMMMAAAATTTTHHHHSSSS!!!!!! (Maths)
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Ah, just swapped Durham for Nottingham...hope it was the right decision :smile:
Original post by roblee
I radiate geniusosity. :wink:

:eek: does that mean I have to wear a Hazmat suit for our Imperial interviews? :tongue:
Original post by LtCommanderData
:eek: does that mean I have to wear a Hazmat suit for our Imperial interviews? :tongue:

1pm, 10th November? :wink:
Original post by TomMcCarthy
1pm, 10th November? :wink:

Yeah! We gonna see you there?
Reply 305

Probably, Imperial's bathed in geniusosity- they say it glows at night.

Spoiler

butanywayenoughimperialgloatinginthenottinghamthread
Yeah! We gonna see you there?

Of course!
I've been looking at it more and more now, and I think I'd actually prefer to be at Imperial to Cambridge! The course looks amazing!

OT: Jubilee campus is sexy. =D
(edited 13 years ago)
Ding, dong. Probably applying for Software Systems as a mature student. Highly, highly unlikely that I'll get in, but it's worth a shot.
Reply 308
Applied for Law today. Took the plunge finally and decided not to plump for KCL or Lancaster.
Reply 309
Original post by saajan_92
:woo: :woo:

Sent ucas around 20 sept, so ages ago, and got offer a couple of days ago
AS: 5 As in Maths, F Maths, Physics, Chem, Spanish

What r u applying for?

x

Same course for me, just saw that you did the same AS's as me, which is quite a freaky coincidence, as sciences with spanish isn't exactly a common choice :smile:

Sent my ucas off about three weeks ago, so fingers crossed i get this offer, most likely my top choice :smile:
Reply 310
I've just had an email asking for a sample of my creative writing :biggrin: Yay! I'm just really glad to hear anything that isn't a rejection :smile:
Original post by bubble11
I've just had an email asking for a sample of my creative writing :biggrin: Yay! I'm just really glad to hear anything that isn't a rejection :smile:

Yay I have a request for a sample too :smile: what have they asked for?x
Original post by Rachel_Leah
Yay I have a request for a sample too :smile: what have they asked for?x

Same here, the email kind of made it sound like they are asking all applicants for a sample! Think they asked for either 1500 words or less of fiction or less than 100 lines of poetry?
Original post by Caitlinjen
Same here, the email kind of made it sound like they are asking all applicants for a sample! Think they asked for either 1500 words or less of fiction or less than 100 lines of poetry?

Yeah same, I think I'm going to do the fiction, but I'm not sure what to send :/
Original post by Rachel_Leah
Yeah same, I think I'm going to do the fiction, but I'm not sure what to send :/

I did the fiction aswell :smile: just sent off my AS coursework, a short story based on Lolita, only 750 words though. This is going to make me sound like an idiot for not looking into it properly before applying but I only just realised there are only like 12 places on the course :O I've got no chance!
Original post by Caitlinjen
I did the fiction aswell :smile: just sent off my AS coursework, a short story based on Lolita, only 750 words though. This is going to make me sound like an idiot for not looking into it properly before applying but I only just realised there are only like 12 places on the course :O I've got no chance!

Haha. It is silly, at the open day the lecturer said they were increasing it to 15 whole places for september 2011! Lol. Where else are you applying? X
just got an offer for BA Geography :biggrin: Notts is my first choice so over the moon! And the offer is lower than advertised in the prospectus!
I didn't know that they still make offer during their reading week D;
I want mine now.
WOOT! L100 offer!!!! And the offer is AB!! :s-smilie:
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 319
just got an offer of BBC for Computer Science & Management :smile:

below prospectus :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending