The Student Room Group

The *waiting for news is driving me crazy* Uberthread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by hunter'sdaughter
got an interview for birmingham today!!!! :d

congratulations!!!!!!
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by jackstarbuck
ABB offer from Nottingham for BSc Geography!!!

Just wondering, if they give me an offer below the standard offer (AAB), does that mean anything? As I am predicted AAA?

Ah, you are part of the select group who Nottingham loved so much, that they gave us a lower offer!
Original post by jimbles
What disability do you have? I have put one down too, thought I would be the only one of TSR who's applying for 2011 who had done! lol :colondollar:

Nope. I have as well. I hope our applications don't take forever...

My application got sent off this afternoon... now how the hell do I get on track? I tried saying I've forgotten my details but they say they don't recognise my email address...
:confused:
Reply 843
Original post by henryjohndave
Thanks...

When did you get your offer?
And when did you send your UCAS?

Well done btw

Thanks.
I sent my UCAS off on the 20th October and received my offer on the 2nd November.
Good luck.
Original post by Patston
Thanks.
I sent my UCAS off on the 20th October and received my offer on the 2nd November.
Good luck.

Thanks...

Sorry to keep asking questions, but I'm sure you understand the stress...

Do you mind if I ask what sort of standard your UCAS form was?
What are your predicted grades?
And how strong is your personal statement.. e.g. do you have a strong "trigger", or a lot of work experience?

thank you
Reply 845
Thanks...

Sorry to keep asking questions, but I'm sure you understand the stress...

Do you mind if I ask what sort of standard your UCAS form was?
What are your predicted grades?
And how strong is your personal statement.. e.g. do you have a strong "trigger", or a lot of work experience?

thank you

My predicted grades are A*A*A*.
My UCAS was overall pretty decent. My personal statement wasn't exceptionally strong, nor weak. I have no work experience barring a few days at a hospital. I mainly talked about a passion for Economics. Spent a lot of time discussing Game Theory, too.
Reply 846
Original post by diamonddust
Nope. I have as well. I hope our applications don't take forever...

My application got sent off this afternoon... now how the hell do I get on track? I tried saying I've forgotten my details but they say they don't recognise my email address...
:confused:

Just click forgot log in details :smile:
Original post by jimbles
Just click forgot log in details :smile:

I've done that about 3 times and poopy Track won't recognise my email address... :sad:
I don't want to wait TWO WHOLE WEEKS for the stupid letter to come. Not that I'll have an offer after submitting my application about 5 hours ago buttt.... I need to go on traaaaack! :p:p
I *should* go do some work now... :rolleyes:
how late in the day do you expect is the latest you can expect an offer? I just want to know when in the day it is worth stopping checking :P
Reply 849
Original post by diamonddust
I've done that about 3 times and poopy Track won't recognise my email address... :sad:
I don't want to wait TWO WHOLE WEEKS for the stupid letter to come. Not that I'll have an offer after submitting my application about 5 hours ago buttt.... I need to go on traaaaack! :p:p
I *should* go do some work now... :rolleyes:

lol, you using the right email? :confused: Also, it could come within a few days, it depends really :smile:

Yes you should! :biggrin:
Original post by jimbles
lol, you using the right email? :confused: Also, it could come within a few days, it depends really :smile:

your personal ID is there... chances are it hasn't changed..
write it down (copy and paste doesn't work) without the dashs...
log out, go onto track, use that + usual log in and password

you don't need to do the whole forgotten log in stuff
Reply 851
Original post by Irishmonkey1992
Ahhhhh! I just got an offer from Queen's University for the course I wanted to firm! Im overwhelmed at the moment. This is what I needed to motivate me, as I have been doing abolutely nothing this year.

YAY :biggrin: Told you you'd hear something soon! :woo:
Original post by jimbles

Yup, using the right email.
I think I need an offer to motivate me to work... *hints to the universe*

your personal ID is there... chances are it hasn't changed..
write it down (copy and paste doesn't work) without the dashs...
log out, go onto track, use that + usual log in and password

you don't need to do the whole forgotten log in stuff

Done that too... :frown:

I think I need to wait till Monday- maybe UCAS need more time to process?

Thanks for the suggestions though you two. :smile:

Well done on the offer Irishmonkey! :biggrin:
Reply 853
My UCAS form was sent off on the 14th of October and the wait is making me crazy. Applied for law and some people have already gotten offers from Exeter so Im really beginning to get nervous :/
Reply 854
Original post by rhea45
My UCAS form was sent off on the 14th of October and the wait is making me crazy. Applied for law and some people have already gotten offers from Exeter so Im really beginning to get nervous :/

Relax! No news is good news! :biggrin:
Arrrrrgh!! :woo:
Sent my application yesterday and I can log into Track now and:

Your application has been sent for consideration.

Arrrrrrrrrrrgh!!! It's scary and exciting! Motivates me to work but I have to go out now... :frown:
Reply 856
Just got my second offer in two days! Now up to four offers :biggrin: I feel so mega lucky, I honestly thought I wouldn't get any!
Reply 857
:frown: :frown: :frown:

I just managed to get on to track in the morning for the first time (got an acknowledgement from Strathclyde but it hasn't updated o_O) and I've been refreshing furiously ever since.

Bah.

Oh and btw, at what times will Track officially update?
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by lilgnome3
Just got my second offer in two days! Now up to four offers :biggrin: I feel so mega lucky, I honestly thought I wouldn't get any!

Well done :biggrin:
/sigh

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending