Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 321
Got an offer for Econ L100 :biggrin:
AAB or ABBB :smile:
Got an offer for MMath AAC/ABB
Ahhh got an offer from Nottingham to do History of Art, standard offer is ABB, but offered me ABC/BBB :biggrin:
Original post by londonmiss
Ahhh got an offer from Nottingham to do History of Art, standard offer is ABB, but offered me ABC/BBB :biggrin:

Just out of interest, how long did it take from when your application was processed by UCAS, to when you got an offer from Nottingham? :smile:
Original post by londonmiss

How did you find out what your offer was? Because on tracking it just says what type of offer?
Original post by the Jack pot
How did you find out what your offer was? Because on tracking it just says what type of offer?

Click on the course code to the left of the offer type :smile:
Original post by thesilvermagnolia
Click on the course code to the left of the offer type :smile:

Found it thanks. AAA, going to be hard.
Original post by the Jack pot
Found it thanks. AAA, going to be hard.

Good Luck! :smile:
Reply 329
Original post by Rachel_Leah
Yay I have a request for a sample too :smile: what have they asked for?x

They've asked for up to 1500 words of fiction or 100 lines of poetry so I'm definitely going with the fiction option. My poetry is really not the best! Have you sent your sample yet or are you working on it?
Conditional offer for Ancient History and History!!!!! :woo:
Reply 331
ABBc for Medical and Biological chemistry :biggrin:
Original post by CityOfMyHeart
Geography BA :woo:

EDIT: Any Geographers, PM me :smile:

Hi Just got a BA Geography offer AAB from Nottingham today! Have you heard anything?
Original post by HSGeographer
Hi Just got a BA Geography offer AAB from Nottingham today! Have you heard anything?

Mine hasn't even been sent off yet! UCAS got my application today even though I handed it to my school 2 weeks ago. Well done :smile:
Haha. It is silly, at the open day the lecturer said they were increasing it to 15 whole places for september 2011! Lol. Where else are you applying? X

The competitiveness is so scary! Im applying to Warwick and Birmingham, then Oxford and Exeter for just straight english.... so totally overambitious choices and now im panicking and regretting :L x
Original post by Caitlinjen
The competitiveness is so scary! Im applying to Warwick and Birmingham, then Oxford and Exeter for just straight english.... so totally overambitious choices and now im panicking and regretting :L x

I feel worried too. Birm is my only AAA choice so I doubt I will get an offer. Nottingham has hardly any spaces, kings is sooo competitive and many oxbridge people have it as back up, and loughborough has the most aPplicants per place I think. Even though these are all AAb and I'm predicted AAA, I'm actually thinking I may need to plan a gap year lol to deal with it if I have no offfers x
I feel worried too. Birm is my only AAA choice so I doubt I will get an offer. Nottingham has hardly any spaces, kings is sooo competitive and many oxbridge people have it as back up, and loughborough has the most aPplicants per place I think. Even though these are all AAb and I'm predicted AAA, I'm actually thinking I may need to plan a gap year lol to deal with it if I have no offfers x

I know im predicted A*A*A* but my PS was pretty average and im not a "well rounded" person at all! My only "hobbies" are going to the pub and shopping thats literally it :L same here, if i get no offers i cant really be bothered with clearing etc i might just work for a year and build up the old bank balance, then reapply next year i guess!
Reply 337
Only got my acknowledgement for Economics and Philosophy today and I applied on the 15th of October!
Anyone know if UK applicants have started to receive offers from Nottingham for Economics (L100)?

I've heard from some people that they have :s-smilie:
Reply 339
Original post by Unknown-User
Anyone know if UK applicants have started to receive offers from Nottingham for Economics (L100)?

I've heard from some people that they have :s-smilie:

I just got an email saying:

"Thank you for your application to study BA (Honours)/BSc (Honours) L100 Economics at the University of Nottingham.

As you may be aware this programme is very popular, attracting large numbers of applications from highly qualified candidates. In accordance with UCAS guidelines we must give equal consideration to all applications that we receive up until the 15 January deadline, and therefore we are required to put your application on hold for a short time."

I also have all my A levels already. :L So meh, im hoping I should get something soon. Looks like quite a few people have got this email

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending