The Student Room Group

The *waiting for news is driving me crazy* Uberthread

Scroll to see replies

Reply 860
Got two offers, Cardiff and Birmingham, for french and spanish, ABB, have to choose whcih one to make my insurance :s-smilie:. Also anyone else been asked to go for a visit day at Birmingham? They've said they will make me an offer after ive been to see them, not really an interview
Reply 861
Original post by LuhLah
:frown: :frown: :frown:

I just managed to get on to track in the morning for the first time (got an acknowledgement from Strathclyde but it hasn't updated o_O) and I've been refreshing furiously ever since.

Bah.

Oh and btw, at what times will Track officially update?

Track will be updated when you get an offer / rejection. Maybe also when you get an interview invitation, but not sure about that. However, track won't list your acknowledgements. :wink: Just the official decisions.
Reply 862
Original post by Robin123
Track will be updated when you get an offer / rejection. Maybe also when you get an interview invitation, but not sure about that. However, track won't list your acknowledgements. :wink: Just the official decisions.

Oh right. I've forgotten quite a lot about UCAS since last year :redface:
Reply 863
i need offers to motivate me in my maths re-take..... Plz Hurry the f up!
mines gone :biggrin: and i've managed to hack my way into track already :')

anybody know how long it will take for the unis to reply? is it worth checking my emails and track over the weekend?
Brunel changed my conditional to an unconditional today :biggrin: happy happy, at least now i know i definitely have a place for uni next year
Reply 866
Two offers on the same day! I cannot believe it! :biggrin:
Plymouth and Glamorgan!! Eeeeek! Very excited.

xx
Reply 867
Original post by redrose_ftw
Brunel changed my conditional to an unconditional today :biggrin: happy happy, at least now i know i definitely have a place for uni next year

Congratulations!! :biggrin:

xx
Original post by Sianelly
Congratulations!! :biggrin:

xx

Thank you :smile:
good luck on your application
Got an offer from Kent for English Literature and Creative Writing with a Year Abroad :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: so so happy right now!
Original post by TokenWeirdo
Got an offer from Kent for English Literature and Creative Writing with a Year Abroad :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: so so happy right now!

I've applied for the exact same course! :biggrin: :biggrin:
So happy for you!
I'm obsessively checking track even though I only sent my UCAS off on Thursday! Kent's course looks amazing... *hopes they don't reject me*
Original post by redrose_ftw

:eek: How??
Reply 872
My application was sent off yesterday and I have two acknowledgements atm from Bath and Bristol. ¬.¬ Good luck everyone! :smile:
(edited 13 years ago)
I am waiting for my school to actually send mine off grrr.
Original post by diamonddust
I've applied for the exact same course! :biggrin: :biggrin:
So happy for you!
I'm obsessively checking track even though I only sent my UCAS off on Thursday! Kent's course looks amazing... *hopes they don't reject me*

Thank you! :biggrin: don't worry, I applied two and a half weeks ago so I'm sure you'll hear eventually - although I can hardly give advice on being patient as I've been a nervous wreck and undoubtedly will be until I hear from them all! Maybe I'll see you next year :biggrin:
Reply 875
Hi I'm new here so excuse any mistakes

in early October I applied for geography (bsci) at Oxford, ucl, kings, Bristol and Liverpool with AAAB at as level (though i dropped the A in history for the B in Physics) while I have predicted AAA

I've been accepted conditionally to Liverpool but Id much rather stay in or near London.

I've just be rejected by UCL (though I don't really mind) but now I have my heart set on Kings (since I doubt oxfords and real possibilty now). So what are the chances I could still get an offer from Kings?
Reply 876
Original post by Sasliquid
Hi I'm new here so excuse any mistakes

in early October I applied for geography (bsci) at Oxford, ucl, kings, Bristol and Liverpool with AAAB at as level (though i dropped the A in history for the B in Physics) while I have predicted AAA

I've been accepted conditionally to Liverpool but Id much rather stay in or near London.

I've just be rejected by UCL (though I don't really mind) but now I have my heart set on Kings (since I doubt oxfords and real possibilty now). So what are the chances I could still get an offer from Kings?
Nobody can say, I'm afraid. You'll just have to wait and see.
Original post by bownessie
how late in the day do you expect is the latest you can expect an offer? I just want to know when in the day it is worth stopping checking :P

I wondered this. I got an offer yesterday, and the email from track came at 16:45. I didn't get it for 4 hours cos I thought they wouldn't send them past like 3 or something, so keep checking :tongue:
Reply 878
got a conditional offer for cultural sociology at University of Nottingham :biggrin: so happy!
Reply 879
Original post by Muffinz
Relax! No news is good news! :biggrin:

Haha I suppose youre right :P

Quick Reply

Latest