The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Never.
Reply 2
Oh man... you gotta love Christmas songs!
Reply 3
Somebody in my halls started listening to them very loudly some time mid-October :sigh:

December 1st in my opinion :smile:
Reply 4
When it's actually Christmas.
Reply 5
After the last celebration, so that would be after November the 5th :grin:. Although I hate how the shops play them incessantly! (My flatmates and I watched Muppets Christmas carol last night, does that count as Christmas songs :p:?)
Reply 6
Original post by Emmie3303
After the last celebration, so that would be after November the 5th :grin:. Although I hate how the shops play them incessantly! (My flatmates and I watched Muppets Christmas carol last night, does that count as Christmas songs :p:?)

I am exactly the same! haha couldn't resist a cheeky listen to some classics this morning.
Hmm, I think maybe from the 25th onwards...start a month before at the earliest :yep:
Reply 8
Normally about early-mid december for me. Just as things are starting to feel really christmassy. I am really excited for Christmas this year :biggrin:
I listen to them occasionally from October onwards. Just a few of my favourites now and again. I think it is more acceptable to play them from now though, as Bonfire Night has passed. :smile:
Reply 10
September the 11th.

Oh wait... :erm:
Never ever ever!
25th December 00.01am until 11.59pm. Only.

I'm saving this bad boy for Christmas Day morning :yep:
December 1st, if you absolutely have to. Unfortunately I work in Asda, and they see it differently, leading to raised blood pressure and the desire for a cold-blooded murderous rampage.
Reply 15
Personally, I only really start listening to them after December 1st. Just like we don't put Christmas decorations up until at least after the 1st. I never really feel like it's near Christmas until it's December, but that's just me :smile:
Reply 16
I think that the start of December is a good time to start listening to christmas songs.
Any earlier is just silly.
At the start of December. :smile: I absolutely can't wait. I also like watching movie daily to lead up to it.
I voted 'during Advent'- same as my view on Christmas decorations.
Reply 19
December 1st :smile:

Latest