The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

Official UCL Applicant Thread for Entry in 2011!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 720
Is it strange that I haven't received this questionnaire people keep talking about?
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Reply 721
Original post by for no reason
Username: for no reason
Course: Maths & Statistical science
Planned Entry: 2011

:biggrin:

What did you get in your modules if you don't mind me asking?
Reply 722
Original post by for no reason
I got an email saying they will recommend to the faculty that I be made an offer... so do I have an offer or not?

Yes that means you're 99.99% garunteed of an offer unless something horribly goes wrong (Which hopefully it won't)
Interview on the 1st of December for Computer Science :biggrin: Excited, I am! :biggrin:
Reply 724
Any idea when the law department starts sending replies? :smile:
Reply 725
Interview for Civil engineering on 1 december, hopefully it will go well
Original post by k.kat
Is it strange that I haven't received this questionnaire people keep talking about?

As far as I've gathered, there are only questionnaires for History and Linguistics (I think!), so I shouldn't worry!
Reply 727
Original post by darkestskies
As far as I've gathered, there are only questionnaires for History and Linguistics (I think!), so I shouldn't worry!

ok thanks :smile:

you applied to fitzwilliam too :biggrin:
Original post by k.kat

I did!! Love that college. :biggrin:
Original post by darkestskies
I did!! Love that college. :biggrin:

k.kat

Nick Drake studied at Fitzwilliam :borat:
Original post by rhea45
Congratulations on the offer! Ive applied for law and I havent heard of anyone who received offers thats probably because of LNAT scores or something :/ I guess I just have to wait haha

Thanks! Oh yeah they're probably obliged to wait until the 15th of Jan so they can assess all the applicants at one go, because of LNAT and stuff. Don't worry, I'm sure you'll get in :smile:
Where else are you applying?
Application got properly sent by my head of 6th yesterday morning, ahh!
Can tell I'm going to be checking obsessively about 5 times a day until I hear anything from anywhere :p:

Got really annoyed last night because I realised I left something off my personal statement that would definitely have helped AND given more interview material, I went to a course of lectures and compleeetely forgot to mention them, I have no idea how. Arghh.
Reply 732
Original post by mbelben

Hey, to you and all other candidates who have interviews... how were you notified? Email or postal letter?

Thanks. :smile:
Original post by dorian gray
Congratulations on your offer! When did you apply? I'm applying for the same course :biggrin:

Yes, that would be cool :smile: Best of luck :biggrin: Is UCL your 1st choice?

UCL is deffo my first choice. My Boyfriend is at UCL (not that this is the reason it's my first choice) and i've been down loads already to visit him and everything about it is 'me'. the location is amazing, the departments look lovely and the people are so nice and cool it's unreal. :smile:
Interview for HumSci on the 24th :smile: any other HumSci applicants out there? :P
Original post by -beads-

Original post by -beads-
Hey, to you and all other candidates who have interviews... how were you notified? Email or postal letter?

Thanks. :smile:

Email :smile:
Reply 736
Original post by mbelben

I'm applying civil eng too.
would you mind telling me what's ur predicted grade?
Has anyone else been told that they're unlikely to hear a response until January? I received that response, unsure as to whether it's a good thing or not!
Original post by dorian gray
Has anyone else been told that they're unlikely to hear a response until January? I received that response, unsure as to whether it's a good thing or not!

"We will contact you by mid-November with further details."
But I guess it depends on your course. What are you applying for
Original post by jayjaybird33
"We will contact you by mid-November with further details."
But I guess it depends on your course. What are you applying for

Did they send you this in an acknowledgement email?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending