Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry

Official Warwick Applicants Thread 2011

Scroll to see replies

Reply 660
Original post by soutioirsim
Niiccceee, how have the first couple of weeks been? :smile:

Apologies for the late reply, but the 1 word answer to that is BUSY! The first weeks have been nice, but after the buzz of starting uni everything has somewhat calmed down, and people have realised that actually this university demands a lot from you. It by no means drowns you (unless you let the work pile up), but if your coming to Warwick, be prepared to work :/
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry
Reply 661
thank god no one seems to be getting offers/rejections for english lit yet.
fingers crossed!
Reply 662
Any law offers/rejections yet? :smile:
I'm applying for history. I'm predicted AAAB, so hopefully they'll give me an offer!
Anyone heard anything from Warwick yet? Wat kind of person do they want? I really want to go there......im sending my ucas off 2mrw. I had my primary education in India, but now Im predicted A*AA, in Economics and Business, Sociology and Religious Studies.....will they like me? My personal statement is quite simple and straight to the point..there is nothing over complicated in it........I started about my background from India.....will this make me stand out?
Original post by 04chandlar
Anyone heard anything from Warwick yet? Wat kind of person do they want? I really want to go there......im sending my ucas off 2mrw. I had my primary education in India, but now Im predicted A*AA, in Economics and Business, Sociology and Religious Studies.....will they like me? My personal statement is quite simple and straight to the point..there is nothing over complicated in it........I started about my background from India.....will this make me stand out?

:hi: :hi: :hi:

What are you applying for??If they can understand what you have written in the same way you want them to then its ok.But it depends on how you say it?is it relevent to your subject or not?I also did my class 10th from india!!!:colondollar: good luck
I JUST got an offer from Warwick for History! 36 points overall, with 6 in History, 5 in English !!! So excited, definitely going to university next year :biggrin:
I've got an offer for MPhys (AAA), just working hard on not getting complacent and identifying a decent insurance choice now...
Original post by cynthialf
I JUST got an offer from Warwick for History! 36 points overall, with 6 in History, 5 in English !!! So excited, definitely going to university next year :biggrin:

Damn you, applied in September too, for History, and still waiting. Well done anyway :tongue:
Reply 669
Not submitted application just yet. Waiting to get my references in order...

Targetting management-related courses @ WBS.

Anyone else headed in the same direction?
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by comrade_jon
Damn you, applied in September too, for History, and still waiting. Well done anyway :tongue:

Thank you! At least the offers have started coming now, I'm sure you'll get one soon as well! :smile:
MSc in Marketing & Strategy
Reply 672
Original post by Vindobona
MSc in Marketing & Strategy

Cool! Submitted your application?
Original post by karthiks
Cool! Submitted your application?

Yep, last Monday. As far as I'm informed my 2 referees already sent the references, so now I just have to wait and hope. It's my first preference, second would be Bath (MSc International Management).
Are you thinking of applying for Marketing & Strategy as well?
Reply 674
Just got an offer for chemistry, the offer is AB in chemistry and one other subject :biggrin:
Received an offer today from Warwick for Compsci, AAA. Very very happy :h: UCAS was sent on the 15th October.
Original post by F.I
Just got an offer for chemistry, the offer is AB in chemistry and one other subject :biggrin:

So does that mean you have to get ABE???they gave me an offer of ABB :frown:.Thanks
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 677
Original post by goodboy4444
So does that mean you have to get ABE???they me an offer of ABB :frown:.Thanks

:p: Nope, :wink: its just AB, its because I already have an A in maths
Original post by F.I
:p: Nope, :wink: its just AB, its because I already have an A in maths

Ohhhh....i thought warwick betrayed me!!:angry: Thanks:cool:
Anyone heard anything for L100 Economics?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending