The Student Room Group
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website

Scroll to see replies

Reply 680
Original post by TylerA
Thanks! My application was given to college about 3 days before (or at least that's when I first noticed it) and I received my offer on the Wednesday, yeah. Best of luck. :smile:

Did the college send you an email? or UCAS? x
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website
Just got an offer from Durham for Modern Languages!!!!!!! Now just waiting to see which college it's from. =D
Offer for Law!!! Just waiting to see which college. *Smiles in hopes for university college*

I'm international, so if you also applied for law don't freak out.
Reply 683
Original post by adam0311
Offer for Law!!! Just waiting to see which college. *Smiles in hopes for university college*

Congratulations! What an awesome offer :3 3.3 isn't too big an ask, is it?
Original post by playxsailxliv
Just got an offer from Durham for Modern Languages!!!!!!! Now just waiting to see which college it's from. =D

Congratulations! Do you have interviews for your subjects?
Reply 685
Conditional Offer from Durham 2011 intake for PPE. I don't remember which campus I applied to. Haha *out*

USA?

If so, me too =D
Original post by potatonater
I hope not
mines been with them for four weeks :P

Oh ok, thats good then. Im guessing they just take a long time......hopefully.
Original post by Sempiternitas

Nope no interview for languages which is nice =] No written work requirement either.
Reply 689
Original post by GTWorm
I've applied for Philosophy and Theology too! I haven't heard anything yet - my application is still with the department. Have you? Which college have you applied to and what are your GCSE, AS level grades and A2 predictions? :biggrin: x x

I don't know where my application is, I lost track of my emails because they get so clogged up with silly facebook ones...I really should get round to changing my fb email settings! Anyway, back to ucas talk...I have applied to:
Durham (university college) - philosophy and theology
warwick - philosophy - conditional
nottingham - philosophy and theology - conditional
york - philosophy and sociology
oxford (jesus college) - philosophy and theology
Oh crap, I just realised that you only askes what college I applied to .. woops!
Erm, my GCSE's are 7A* 6A
AS - four A's (they didn't do A*)
A2 precictions - A* A* A*

Yourself?

quote me :wink:
Nope no interview for languages which is nice =] No written work requirement either.

Same here. :smile:
Has anyone heard anything from Politics and Sociology . My apps still at the department , quite sick of stalking aes :frown:
Reply 692
Original post by xxcloseyoureyesxx
Applying for Ancient History and Archaeology at St.Chads-- anyone else? Havn't sent of my apllication yet getting stressed as everyone is getting offers!

ive applied for just ancient history at grey but application is still in department so im worried cause i applied a month ago!!
Reply 693
Have put in an open application for History.
Has anyone received a history offer as of yet ?
Anyone else applied to St Cuthberts?
anyone got an offer for Economics/Business Economics?
USA?

If so, me too =D

Yes. Awesome! What state? What college did you apply for?

Original post by Sempiternitas

Thanks! No, no interviews.

Original post by Muffinz
Congratulations! What an awesome offer :3 3.3 isn't too big an ask, is it?

Thanks! Shouldn't have any trouble getting 3.3.
History at St. Chads, sent my application of the other day, really, really, really, really hope i get an offer, i absolutly loved durham when i visited:smile:
Original post by SmellyLemon
History at St. Chads, sent my application of the other day, really, really, really, really hope i get an offer, i absolutly loved durham when i visited:smile:

Good luck! I thought Durham was beautiful as well. It has such a medieval aura.
Original post by ccasem11
I'm applying to the same course! I was going to apply to Chads but in the end decided to make an open application :smile:

Ah another fellow applicant, the first one i have discovered! Where else have you applied?

Latest