The Student Room Group

The *waiting for news is driving me crazy* Uberthread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by jimbles
congrats!! :biggrin:

Thanks, how are you offers coming along?
Reply 941
Original post by Beth-Psych
Has anybody started getting offers from Leicester, Loughborough, Leeds or Oxford Brookes yet?

i havent got an offer from l'bro but got an interview next week if that helps?
Original post by Rachel_Leah
Got an offer from loughborough :smile:

So happy, really love the university, AAB including english literature!

X

Well done...
Reply 943
Got an offer today (Leeds, English Lang&Lit, Unconditional :sexface:) so I've restarted my counter in my sig. NaNoWriMo's really helping me keep my obsessive track-checking disorder restrained, I don't know what I'm gonna do if I'm kept waiting after November :frown:
(edited 13 years ago)
OFFER FROM BIRMINGHAM!
My highest grade requirements at AAA, which is what I was predicted, for the same course as Nottingham (english with creative writing) and got an offer without them seeing a sample either!??!
SO HAPPY AGAIN.x
Original post by nikki-jones2009
hahaha how odd!!! lolz. yh i love sheffield been a few times!!1 havn't seen the uni though! can't really comment on scarborugh as havn't been since i was little!! lolz. but hull isnt bad :biggrin:

very! XD yeah :biggrin: i live just outside of it so it's a 15 min drive to town. and you get meadowhall! haha :smile: the campus is good, lots of cafes and SU bars and loooads of places to go out round town. There's loads of accommodation around town too :smile: me neither, when i went the other week it was the first time in years, but it's still the same as i remember :smile: just a bit worried it might be a little too quiet and small for me XD so i'm thinking of York too :smile:
Reply 946
please hurry up birmingham, i love you!
Reply 947
Original post by Muffinz
Got an offer today (Leeds, English Lang&Lit, Unconditional :sexface:) so I've restarted my counter in my sig. NaNoWriMo's really helping me keep my obsessive track-checking disorder restrained, I don't know what I'm gonna do if I'm kept waiting after November :frown:

Wll done on your offer! Also, Good Luck with NaNoWriMo! It must be a welcome distraction! :biggrin:
Reply 948
Original post by Rachel_Leah
Thanks, how are you offers coming along?

I've got two :biggrin: Seriously considering that if NTU offer me a place I'm just gonna accept that outright.
Got my first offer today from Bangor :biggrin: so happy :smile:
My application got sent today.
I'm already addicted to checking
Original post by glitterphobia
very! XD yeah :biggrin: i live just outside of it so it's a 15 min drive to town. and you get meadowhall! haha :smile: the campus is good, lots of cafes and SU bars and loooads of places to go out round town. There's loads of accommodation around town too :smile: me neither, when i went the other week it was the first time in years, but it's still the same as i remember :smile: just a bit worried it might be a little too quiet and small for me XD so i'm thinking of York too :smile:

yhhh i dont know which accomodation to get if i get in sheff:rolleyes:. but i suppose you could go to hull every now and again...and ive heard they is 1 club or 2 cant remember in scarbrough, and i suppose they will be lotsss of house partys to make up to not alot of nightlife!lol
Got another offer from UEA today :,D
Original post by A n t o i o
Got another offer from UEA today :,D

Congratulations! For what subject? :biggrin:

And how long after your acknowledgement did you get an offer?
I'm getting so impatient and I only got my acknowledgements yesterday!
Reply 954
Hurry up Birmingham!!!
*lurks*
Reply 956
*hums Home On The Range and drinks copious amounts of Port to spruce up the metaphorical waiting room*
no more waiting for me :biggrin: just got my fifth offer!
Original post by DellaLouise
no more waiting for me :biggrin: just got my fifth offer!

Wow nice one :biggrin:
Reply 959
ahh im getting so impatient :P
any aeronautical/aerospace engineering offers or interviews from imperial or bath??

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending