University of Kent Applicants 2011

Scroll to see replies

Reply 100
Law M100 :smile:
Winter time, University of Kent
University of Kent
Canterbury
Visit website
To everyone with an offer: How long did it take Kent to make you an offer after you received your acknowledgement?
Original post by diamonddust
To everyone with an offer: How long did it take Kent to make you an offer after you received your acknowledgement?

This probably doesn't help, but I didn't get an acknowledgment. I just got an offer about 3 weeks after applying.

I recieved my acknowledgement on the 10th November, then got offered a place on the 11th November. :biggrin:
Original post by jaydemikaela
This probably doesn't help, but I didn't get an acknowledgment. I just got an offer about 3 weeks after applying.

Thanks! :biggrin:
It's still a rough time frame, I suppose! I'm just so impatient, I really want an offer!

Original post by weeping*angel
I recieved my acknowledgement on the 10th November, then got offered a place on the 11th November. :biggrin:

Wow! Record time lol
What course are you doing?
Reply 105
received a conditional offer for English and German Law about four hours after they sent me my acknowledgment :smile:
OMFG- just checked Track on a whim and I have a conditional offer for English and American Lit with Creative Writing!!! :woo:
YAY!!
OMFG- just checked Track on a whim and I have a conditional offer for English and American Lit with Creative Writing!!! :woo:
YAY!!

Congratulations!! :woo:

It's such a great feeling to get an offer :biggrin:
YAY!!

Woohoo well done! :biggrin:
Just got an offer for Sociology :smile:
Reply 110
Wooo I just got an offer for Sociology too yay!!!!! :h:
Original post by MadameBonheur
Congratulations!! :woo:

It's such a great feeling to get an offer :biggrin:

It really is! Now I know a university actually wants me! :woo:
Thank you! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
So blooming happy now!
Original post by Quintessence.
Just got an offer for Sociology :smile:

Original post by RachaelG
Wooo I just got an offer for Sociology too yay!!!!! :h:

Yay! :biggrin:
Congratulations! :biggrin: :biggrin: :woo:
Reply 113
Yay! :biggrin:
Congratulations! :biggrin: :biggrin: :woo:

Thank you:smile:! Kent is most likely going to be my firm choice!!! So I couldn't be happier! :biggrin:

Well Done on recieving your offer too :h:!
Reply 114
Original post by aJohnsonsun
What was the offer if you don't mind me asking?

300 ucas points. A in mats and b in something else. So basically ABC at a level.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 115
I'm applying to study Law... but I've also submitted one for Politics and Law
Applying for Sociology :smile: I just sent my UCAS off last night! SO NERVOUS! :eek:
Congrats to everyone that has gotten offers!
Reply 117
Edited the start page so it's easier to read. And sent mine off last Wednesday and got an acknowledgement on Thursday :smile:
Reply 118
I sent my UCAS application off on the 8th and got an acknowledgment (email thing) on the 10th
Reply 119
Just booked myself onto the UCAS Visit Day on Wednesday 8th December for Sociology! Cannot wait :biggrin:!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending