The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by kuroshokora

Spoiler

Spoiler

I think she'll be leaving soon
o crap, i just missed the last minute of eastenders, all i saw was a couple in a bed ripping open a bag of money??

who were they if im right?
Original post by CapsLocke
o crap, i just missed the last minute of eastenders, all i saw was a couple in a bed ripping open a bag of money??

who were they if im right?

Phil and Shirley
Lauren going mental at Max for being violent. Um, you ran down your own dad love.
Original post by kuroshokora

Spoiler

Spoiler

Just read this, awful awful line, even though it's fiction.
Line of episode:
Sal: 'Bless, he finally found someone he has something in common with' - talking about Billy :rofl:
Why would they do that? :frown:
Reply 4507
Why can't they just keep Ronnie happy :frown:

And honestly Lauren just needs a backhander ffs why can't she just stfu :colonhash:
Yeah, Lauren needs to stfu. :plz2::slap:
I quite liked the bit with the heart and Alfie and Kat, and it was nice to see Ronnie smiling again.

As bad as it would have been for Ronnie and Jack's wedding to be ruined, good on Phil and Shirley I suppose. It has only been a matter of time with Roxy and that money - it has been less than a year hasn't it, to get through £3m?!

I desperately wanted to avoid the spoilers, but then one of my FB friends went and put it up as her status. Slightly annoyed but won't be looking into the details...
Reply 4510
Original post by Of_the_hook
Line of episode:
Sal: 'Bless, he finally found someone he has something in common with' - talking about Billy :rofl:

Being a bit dense here, but what did she mean by that I didnt get it?
Original post by u4m1r
Being a bit dense here, but what did she mean by that I didnt get it?

That woman he was with was thieve so given Silly Billy's past, they have something in common :tongue:
Original post by Ladipidoo
Why would they do that? :frown:

Spoiler

I'm not going to click on the spoiler! :colondollar:
Reply 4514
Original post by Ladipidoo
I'm not going to click on the spoiler! :colondollar:

I bet you have already.
Original post by u4m1r

Original post by u4m1r
I bet you have already.

Nope. :bandit:
Reply 4516
Ffs I wish they would keep Ronnie happy :sigh: just let her have a frickin' kid and keep it :sigh:
Reply 4517
By all means make Ronnie miserable but at least get a decent storyline. Will this really stretch out from 1-2 years? :facepalm2:

Lucas needs to break out of prison.
Original post by n1r4v
Lucas needs to break out of prison.

omg, yes. :adore:

Glad to see Tambo back in the mix, and Kim had some good one-liners as always. "NOW YOU'RE TALKING MAH LANGUAGE :dance:"

Lauren may be annoying, but she would definitely get it.
Reply 4519
Lol @ Mo's dancing to Crazy In Love..

Latest