The Student Room Group
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Muffinz
I looked at them after I recieved my offer (as I don't think I'll get another offer unless I'm very lucky, reapplicant with A*AB applying to AAA universities). I really like the look of the core ones, and the options look fab. I'm very happy with the offer :smile:

Yeh, I really like the Lit and History ones too.
Love the fact you can pick electives from almost anywhere too.
:smile:
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds
Reply 241
Original post by jeffercake
Well done :smile:

Have either of you looked at the modules yet? Or am I being insanely impatient...? :colondollar:

Thanks! :smile: Yeah, I had a quick look at the modules a while ago . The range of choices is definitely one of the big things Leeds has going for it!
Original post by KKKKatie
Got an offer for music :biggrin::biggrin:

I've had an offer for maths and music combined.
Are you looking at Leeds as your first choice?
Reply 243
Conditional for Artificial Intelligence! 340 points, I'm happpyyy ^_^
Anyone got a letter for the applicants visit days? May go, but both are on a Wednesday which I may not be able to do. I think I'll see how badly my exam goes before I decide, as I would hate to fail and then go and see what I'm missing out on! :tongue:
Reply 245
Has anyone planning to go to an open day for Chemical Engineering Course?
My offer was AAB and Leeds maybe my insurance. :biggrin:
Reply 246
I've been invited to an English Applicant Day on 28 January...
Original post by 99 Red Balloons
Anyone got a letter for the applicants visit days? May go, but both are on a Wednesday which I may not be able to do. I think I'll see how badly my exam goes before I decide, as I would hate to fail and then go and see what I'm missing out on! :tongue:

No... :eek: nor an offer or rejection yet. Worried.

Yes, I'm definitely going on the 26th January :biggrin:
You need to book early, before they run out of places, you can always change your mind later x
Reply 249
Hey guys, does anyone know a rough timetable for the biochemistry visit day on wednesday 17/11/10, I can't find one, so it would be really appreciated!
Anyone else doing a joint course (2 arts and social sciences) going to the afternoon on the 3rd march?
I think January would be within my exams so I'd rather go when I'm fairly free
Unconditional for Philosophy- see some of you there
Original post by rennythetoad16
Leeds is going to be my second choice for Zoology (C300).

Ooooo another zoology person :smile: Thought I should say hi :smile:
I've already got my unconditional from Leeds as I deferred last year. You should make Leeds your first choice :tongue: What is your first choice at the moment?

And to everyone else who has an unconditional, I will see you there :biggrin:
Reply 253

I'm going on the 28th of January :3
Original post by kuroshokora
No... :eek: nor an offer or rejection yet. Worried.

Yeah same here, though I did only send it 8 days ago so not really surprised. Fingers crossed nonetheless.
Reply 255
Original post by Muffinz
I'm going on the 28th of January :3

I'll see you there!
Reply 256
Original post by James9876
I'll see you there!

Awesome! Looking forward to meeting you then :biggrin:
I'm applying to leeds :smile: Neuroscience, just got a conditional offer AAB :biggrin:
Wooooo offer from Leeds! :biggrin: BBB yayayay
Reply 259
offer for sociology:biggrin:

Latest