:biggrin: eeeeeeeee so excited!!

YAYY! well doneeee & congratulations :smile:
Maybe I'll be seeing you in classes next year? hahah

Nice to meet you btw - I'm rita (:
Hope all you others who applied LSE get your offers soon tooo
Reply 181
Original post by Hetman Vladislav
You sir, are my hero.

As are you. Congratulations to both of you!

Original post by nataliecly
I'm taking IB too...and i'm getting so nervous now:s-smilie:
i hope to get something soon.
can i ask what are your predicteds? :smile:

Thank you both of youu! goodluck to you guys I really hope you get the offers you want too :smile:

Natalie - my predicted is 44 and I do HL Maths English Economics and SL History Biology and Mandarin.
Tell me when you hear your good news - don't worry I applied quite early, it took them about a month to reply me, I know the wait is pure agony. Goodluck! x
Original post by garyling
Course: LLB Law (M100)
University: Warwick
Offer: AAAc
UCAS sent: 9th October
Offer received: 11th November
:smile:

wooow!! :eek: so nervous ive applied there too, did they give you any feedback as to why you got the offer...appart from your grades of course?

welldone anyways! :smile:
Course: LLB Law
University: Cardiff
Offer: AAA

UCAS sent: 1st October
Offer recieved: 12th November

:smile:
When can we start expecting replies from Warwick? I know a UCL reply for me will be at the earliest December, as my LNAT is the 29th of November, but I want Warwick to respond! :frown:
Reply 185
Original post by Troubled_Student
When can we start expecting replies from Warwick? I know a UCL reply for me will be at the earliest December, as my LNAT is the 29th of November, but I want Warwick to respond! :frown:

Warwick have handed out some Law offers, however they tend to spread them out and you could get an offer from Warwick anytime from now until January/February.
Original post by teeoh11
YAYY! well doneeee & congratulations :smile:
Maybe I'll be seeing you in classes next year? hahah

Nice to meet you btw - I'm rita (:
Hope all you others who applied LSE get your offers soon tooo

thank you :smile: same to you as well!
maybe we will see one another, grades permitting of course :wink:
which other unis have you applied to?
Reply 187
Original post by Fer'Flo'Fly
wooow!! :eek: so nervous ive applied there too, did they give you any feedback as to why you got the offer...appart from your grades of course?

welldone anyways! :smile:

no they have not sent me any email nor letter..
they simply changed my status on UCAS
best of luck! :wink:

no they have not sent me any email nor letter..
they simply changed my status on UCAS
best of luck! :wink:

Thanks!
so is this your first offer?
Reply 189

Thanks!
so is this your first offer?

yes it is :smile:
thanks!
good luck with your application too!

AS grades: AAAAA
Predicted AL grades: A*A*A*A*
GCSE grades: N/A (I didn't do GCSE because I'm from Hong Kong)

Could I just ask you? I've sent my application off to Warwick University roughly during the same time as you did and the grades I've got in 2010's June for AS/A-levels are A*aaaaabbbbb yet I haven't heard anything from them that's positive. GCSEs-wise, I've got 9A*s 6As and I'm predicted 5A*s and 5As for A-leves. They can't count my A-levels properly - I'm doing 10 but they've miscounted it for 8. I'm really frustrated with them at the moment. This may not be relevant to you ofcourse but argh, I feel like they will reject me. I haven't got an offer from them so far?
LSE gave me a conditional offer- A*AA!!!
Reply 192
Original post by ufochaffeuress
Could I just ask you? I've sent my application off to Warwick University roughly during the same time as you did and the grades I've got in 2010's June for AS/A-levels are A*aaaaabbbbb yet I haven't heard anything from them that's positive. GCSEs-wise, I've got 9A*s 6As and I'm predicted 5A*s and 5As for A-leves. They can't count my A-levels properly - I'm doing 10 but they've miscounted it for 8. I'm really frustrated with them at the moment. This may not be relevant to you ofcourse but argh, I feel like they will reject me. I haven't got an offer from them so far?

hey, just wondering...10 A Levels - why?
10 a levels wow i feel embarrassed by my 4
Guys, discussion about offers is for the Discussions Thread.
Original post by Doughnuts!!
Guys, discussion about offers is for the Discussions Thread.

Hear hear.

Law Applicants 2011 OFFER Thread.

Sorry to come across as angry, it's just that it puts me on edge :tongue:. Could people please PM each other if they have queries about offers? Or at least ask on the discussion thread?

Perhaps a mod could come and clear up the spam?
Course: LLB Law with Criminology
University: Bangor
Offer: BBC

UCAS sent: 10th November
Offer recieved: 12th November
Course: LLB Law
University: Warwick
Offer: AAB

UCAS sent: 28th Sep
Offer recieved: 11th Nov

Extremely elated XD
Original post by sfriday
hey, just wondering...10 A Levels - why?

I want to do so many A-levels because I would like a challenge. If you're GCSE grades were high, undoubtedly you are most like to get 4As in your A-levels. Why follow the same route as the majority? Most of what I study are the maths and science subjects and those are the ones that are the toughest. You'd easily be able to study the other less academic subjects like sociology with a book at home. Anyone can do it that's all I'm saying.:biggrin:
Reply 199
Original post by ufochaffeuress
I want to do so many A-levels because I would like a challenge. If you're GCSE grades were high, undoubtedly you are most like to get 4As in your A-levels. Why follow the same route as the majority? Most of what I study are the maths and science subjects and those are the ones that are the toughest. You'd easily be able to study the other less academic subjects like sociology with a book at home. Anyone can do it that's all I'm saying.:biggrin:

I wouldn't say sociology is less acedemic! something along the lines as 'travel and tourism'.

But well done, I can't say I could do 10 A levels!

Latest

Trending

Trending