The Student Room Group

Post your desk!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Spexzzz
Not really, the OP wasnt specific to Uni students jsut randomly lol

Cool :biggrin:

I had to take the pic from my laptop since my phone doesnt have a USB cable :redface:
Reply 21
Original post by loonyplatypus

FAIRY LIGHTS! :woo:

OH OH OH I nearly forgot, signed Brandon Flowers ticket on the middle shelf, next to the flowers :love:

HEY! same laptop, a dell studio right? anyway.. wish my desk was as tidy as that... It's not pleasant being unorganised!
Reply 22
Original post by Happy Insomniac
I can't be bothered to take photos, but I found a couple of old ones from my second year of undergrad (around 4/5 years ago). So messy! Jeez.

Prepared for a night of drinking I see.
Original post by katyness
Cool :biggrin:

I had to take the pic from my laptop since my phone doesnt have a USB cable :redface:

I've never met a man who loves bitches :s-smilie:
Reply 24
Original post by SatanIsAwesome
I've never met a man who loves bitches :s-smilie:

technically they do. the book is well good :smile:
Original post by katyness
technically they do. the book is well good :smile:

No we don't.

Why would we?
If you were to give me a brief overview of the evidence I could prove that book wrong.

Unless, that book works on the premise that all women are bitches.
Reply 26
I decided to clean up my desk a bit :smile:

Reply 27
Original post by lareneg
I decided to clean up my desk a bit :smile:

What's with the coins :question:
Original post by Happy Insomniac
I can't be bothered to take photos, but I found a couple of old ones from my second year of undergrad (around 4/5 years ago). So messy! Jeez.

:eek:

your room is awesome :colone:
Original post by lareneg

Original post by lareneg

Whats up with the coins?
Original post by lonely14

You said you were gonna post your desk? So where is it? :p:
Reply 31
Original post by kristinaalovesu
You said you were gonna post your desk? So where is it? :p:

Did I? :hmmmm2:

It's still messy - I feel embarrassed now I have seen other people's desks. :colondollar:

I'll post mine tomorrow. It's incredibly messy at the moment.

Yep. Thats your quote, i'll post mine sometime later.
Im just using a bar stool/bed since im going to uni next year anyways :mmm:
Post yours!!! Im waiting. :awesome:
Reply 33
Yep. Thats your quote, i'll post mine sometime later.
Im just using a bar stool/bed since im going to uni next year anyways :mmm:
Post yours!!! Im waiting. :awesome:

:laugh:

You might have to wait a bit longer :colone:. I am too tired now :yawn:

I need to catch my train in about 4 hours so need to get some sleep before going to college.
Reply 34

Whats up with the coins?

Jeez guys, I had nowhere to put them, didn't realise it was such a big deal :tongue:

:laugh:

You might have to wait a bit longer :colone:. I am too tired now :yawn:

I need to catch my train in about 4 hours so need to get some sleep before going to college.

Fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine.
I'll be waiting. :u: :p:
My desk here in China. If you're wondering why it's all cutesy, it's because I live here with my girlfriend and I'm happy to give her free reign with decoration. Besides, I'd only turn it formal and minimalistic, and when I'm sitting studying Chinese till 3am listening to Faye Wong's entire collection, it's nice to have something smiley to look at, right?

The desk is a mix of half-mine-half-hers.

Top left shelf has a bit of whsky and Cointreau, and below it is my small CD collection. Top right is the downstairs bookshelf (that's Twilight in Chinese), and below that is a little cuddly collection. The green guy with earmuffs is Qi Zai, from the film CJ7. The little red one is an Ox from the 2009 Spring Festival. On the desk is my textbook, etc.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 37
Original post by mrnightcat
My desk here in China. If you're wondering why it's all cutesy, it's because I live here with my girlfriend and I'm happy to give her free reign with decoration. Besides, I'd only turn it formal and minimalistic, and when I'm sitting studying Chinese till 3am listening to Faye Wong's entire collection, it's nice to have something smiley to looka at, right?

The desk is a mix of half-mine-half-hers.

Top left shelf has a bit of whsky and Cointreau, and below it is my small CD collection. Top right is the downstairs bookshelf (that's Twilight in Chinese), and below that is a little cuddly collection. The green guy with earmuffs is Qi Zai, from the film CJ7. The little red one is an Ox from the 2009 Spring Festival. On the desk is my textbook, etc.

Can't see pics!

Edit: Sorry, I can.
P.s. Yours is my faveourite. :p:
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by alissasantiago
Can't see pics!

Edit: Sorry, I can.
P.s. Yours is my faveourite. :p:

Haha, thanks, didn't expect that :smile: I'll let my girlfriend know since she designed it.

I messed up the image code the first time, sorry about that. I'm glad it's working now.

First year undergrad desk!

The black circle on the left hand side is where I put my laptop - it was taking the picture so unfortunately could not be in the photo.

I leave a nice space around the xbox to try and make sure it gets air and does not overheat. As you can see, the rest of the desk is fair game. I even have crap over the mousemat -.-

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending