The Student Room Group

Misfits

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by Miss Behaving
I want to watch this lol! Where would I find it online?

http://www.channel4.com/programmes/misfits/4od#3137103 - series 1
enjoy :biggrin:
Original post by Mally-xo
haha it's okay to admit you were scared :console: I was terrified lol. last night I kept waking up every now and then and thinking she was in the room... its just her huge black eyes that do it for me lol!

hmm, I don't think so, that is too obvious. I reckon we won't find out for a number of weeks to be honest. do you think it is a goodie or a baddie?
his brother will blatantly have a super-power too.

Haha maybe I was a little freaked out, but not to the extent that I couldn't sleep, lol.
Dunno, kinda think it will be someone we have already seen. When it showed the legs at the end, it looked like a girl.

Original post by History-Student
I'm a bit annoyed with shapeshifter tbh. In the advert all you saw was Antonia Thomas with black eyes and I thought that might be her power developing, maybe some kind of Succubus deal where she can drain the life out of people/possess people/control the minds of people she touches, rather than just "I WANNA **** YOUR HAIRY ARMPIT!!".

Yeah, same.

Original post by boromir9111
These shows are getting crapper day by day, sadly.

How so?
Original post by tuesday91
I liked it =]
It was pretty dark, but literally laughed so much when looked like they'd killed another probation officer. Seriously. Also anyone else think it looks like Nathan is gonna be a bit of a Kenny from South Park? If they have him die in ridiculous ways every episode I will not be surprised.

I kinda think it was just to welcome the new series, but I could be wrong.
Original post by kuroshokora
It was brilliant. Well, I missed the first half, but the bit I saw was excellent.

How could you watch only half? You sinner you, lol.
Original post by gummers
He's ****ing hilarious! I love his character, one of the things that got me hooked in the first place!

Same, I even downloaded the film cherrybomb that he's in. Haven't seen it yet though.
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by Anonymous-
How could you watch only half? You sinner you, lol.

Not by choice, believe me. I was at college until ten so didn't get back in time for the start.
Original post by kuroshokora
Not by choice, believe me. I was at college until ten so didn't get back in time for the start.

What for?
And couldn't you have used E4+1?
Original post by Anonymous-
What for?
And couldn't you have used E4+1?

For a practice interview evening.

No, I could only watch on my bedroom TV which doesn't have +1.
Reply 65
Really liked this show. Totally in love with Robert.:love: He's hilarious! And I love that the girl who plays Kelly actually speaks like that in real life. Look for the Jonathan Ross interview on youtube XD

And in an interview, I know that Robert said in many of the episodes Nathan is killed in many weird ways throughout the series. Just a warning to people hoping his power won't be over-used!
the masked guy is CURTIS!!!!!
Original post by tuesday91
I liked it =]
It was pretty dark, but literally laughed so much when looked like they'd killed another probation officer. Seriously. Also anyone else think it looks like Nathan is gonna be a bit of a Kenny from South Park? If they have him die in ridiculous ways every episode I will not be surprised.

Have you seen the latest episodes of South Park? Where Kenny is a super hero called Mysterion?

I swear, I was watching it today and thought "lols, Nathan is Kenny!" - can't remember my exact logic, but still!
Original post by BBYoungLady

No he's not, Superhoodie is white...

I'm almost 100% sure it's a different character, unless they just use Daniel Ilabaca for long shots and have someone else. I doubt that though, because in the viral Superhoodie video, it's definitely Daniel Ilabaca talking.
(edited 13 years ago)
Just watched Cherrybomb with Robert Sheehan (Nathan). Has to be watched.
Original post by RedRevolver
No he's not, Superhoodie is white...

I'm almost 100% sure it's a different character, unless they just use Daniel Ilabaca for long shots and have someone else. I doubt that though, because in the viral Superhoodie video, it's definitely Daniel Ilabaca talking.

how do u know he's white?

maybe it's that guy who was murdered by the other probation worker :/
I was super excited to watch it last night, but that excitement escalated even further when mary appeared. BECAUSE the Iwan Rheon (Simon) was part of the original London cast of Spring Awakening (which is one of my favourite musicals), and Evelynn Hoskins (Mary) was also part of this cast, and it was this mini spring awakening reunion!

:facepalm2:

Sorry but that's just ridiculous.i'm guessing it's because you saw him in the black suit in the preview...

No, just no.
how do u know he's white?

maybe it's that guy who was murdered by the other probation worker :/

Well, it's been confirmed that the masked guy definitely IS Superhoodie (the guy in the orange hoodie) from Series 1, episode 6 and from the virals from the first series, who is confirmed to be Daniel Ilabaca who most definitely is not black, or at least not Curtis. Also, you can see his hands etc. in the first episode which are definitely not black skinned, which means they can't belong to Curtis either.

I think it's just going to be a completely separate character, and hope Daniel Ilabaca gets a proper acting role in this :smile:
Original post by Obadetona
:facepalm2:

Sorry but that's just ridiculous.i'm guessing it's because you saw him in the black suit in the preview...

No, just no.

no i thought it was curtis from the future.

I quite liked this idea. After all he did have a lot of clocks, so they would be to make sure he didn't miss something important.
Reply 77
I've only seen a few episodes so far, but I LOVE IT!

If you think about it, all their powers make sense-

Kelly- Can read people minds, like an exaggeration of how chavs always think you're looking at them and thinking about them.
Simon- Weird kid, so is considered 'invisible' in crowds.
Curtis- Can change things he regrets.
Nathan- Quite cocky, thinks he's untouchable, then he really is.
Alisha- quite straight forward.
Original post by Pi!
I've only seen a few episodes so far, but I LOVE IT!

If you think about it, all their powers make sense-

Kelly- Can read people minds, like an exaggeration of how chavs always think you're looking at them and thinking about them.
Simon- Weird kid, so is considered 'invisible' in crowds.
Curtis- Can change things he regrets.
Nathan- Quite cocky, thinks he's untouchable, then he really is.
Alisha- quite straight forward.

Yeah, that was the idea.
I love Nathan!

Quick Reply

Latest