The Student Room Group

TSR LOST society!

Scroll to see replies

Hello guys, being an Entertainment mod and now a social group mod, just checking that you're all sorted/happy in here for your group leader and deputy leaders? Any of the leaders now confused as to how to manage the group? If the leader/a deputy could quote or PM me, that'd be great. If people think there aren't any leaders that are still active and are desperate to lead the soc, please quote me too. Thanks. :smile:
Serina M
:wavey:

Hi, I've been going round the social groups since the upgrade making sure all the leaders are active and are happy with their groups. I notice you haven't spotted my previous post about this and I'm just making sure that you're still happy to lead the group? If not, you can use the transfer request button on the main group page to pass it over to anybody willing.

Thanks,
CS
LOST 4 EVER!!!!!!!!
I miss it a lot....
I didn't like very much the end though... I think it was a bit obvious...What to you think?
Flashforward is good but Lost is definately better!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vB4G4TJmLt4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WStOpoGtOGE
Original post by guitar hero
LOST 4 EVER!!!!!!!!
I miss it a lot....
I didn't like very much the end though... I think it was a bit obvious...What to you think?
Flashforward is good but Lost is definately better!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vB4G4TJmLt4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WStOpoGtOGE

Same here. There is now a big lost shaped hole in my life right now.
I didn't think that Flashforward was brilliant and a lot of other recovering lost fans agree that lost will always be no. 1.
Those videos made me all nostalgic for my friday/sunday nights :frown:
Original post by fortunecookie
Same here. There is now a big lost shaped hole in my life right now.

Welcome to the club! I'm wondering if there will be ever a tv series as good as lost...:frown:
Probably no...
man i miss it so much...only started watching when season 5 was starting and messed up most of my exams last year cos i was too busy watching lost...lol
Reply 4406
i miss lost too!

I miss kate as well :frown: lol

JATE forever tho! :wink:
Reply 4407
Think I am going to order the box set. Watched it religiously for 3 seasons then just stopped for some unknown reason...
Original post by RNBen
Watched it religiously for 3 seasons then just stopped for some unknown reason...

I think I know why... or at least I know why I liked more the first three seasons...I believe that they were more emotional and character-centric than the others...
I used to love Lost! I watched it until they put it on another channel... must of been the first few seasons I saw. I used to watch a few episodes now and again but it just didn't make sense having missed so much :frown:
Reply 4410
Original post by xnatalie01x
I used to love Lost! I watched it until they put it on another channel... must of been the first few seasons I saw. I used to watch a few episodes now and again but it just didn't make sense having missed so much :frown:

Try and watch it from where you left off. Its amazing! :biggrin:
Original post by vn2009
Try and watch it from where you left off. Its amazing! :biggrin:

well I'll take your word for it, might be an option to get the boxset :tongue:

do it! :biggrin:
i was a massive fan of the first 3 seasons. the rest was ****
Original post by Champagne Supernova
Hi, I've been going round the social groups since the upgrade making sure all the leaders are active and are happy with their groups. I notice you haven't spotted my previous post about this and I'm just making sure that you're still happy to lead the group? If not, you can use the transfer request button on the main group page to pass it over to anybody willing.

Thanks,
CS

Hi there!

Sorry, I didnt see the other post, but I think I'm happy with still leading! That's if everyone else is. I don't come on to TSR everyday but I'll try and make sure I keep processing the requests etc.
Original post by Serina M
Hi there!

Sorry, I didnt see the other post, but I think I'm happy with still leading! That's if everyone else is. I don't come on to TSR everyday but I'll try and make sure I keep processing the requests etc.

As long as you're relatively active, there's no problem. :smile: Thanks!
Reply 4416
Welcome to the club! I'm wondering if there will be ever a tv series as good as lost...:frown:
Probably no...

LOL you're ****ing kidding me right?

please don't waste your money, it gets exponentially worse and has one of the worst endings to a TV show of all time

Original post by LazyWorseThanInfidel
i was a massive fan of the first 3 seasons. the rest was ****

You speak sense my man
Reply 4417
Probably no...

I use to think that about the X-files until Lost came along...
I miss lost :frown: The walking dead is awsome and could be almost as good though!

Season 1 - Just perfect, definitely the best season
Season 2 - Some Awsome episodes but way too many BORING filler episodes
Season 3 - The worst season easily, although the ending was good
Season 4 - Alright, some great episodes and the finale was just awsome
Season 5 - Good season, some good stuff
Season 6 - Started off kinda boring but became really awsome after they left that stupid temple, some AMAZING episodes, that episode starring Richard in spanish might be the best lost episode of all time, I actually liked the ending.

Sun and Jin, Hurley and Loch were my favourite characters but they were all pretty much much great
Reply 4419
For me, Sun and Jin have the most interesting storyline, and are most watchable for me. I do love Locke and Sayid though, they're AMAZING. Never been a fan of Jack and Kate and I only like Sawyer because he's funny. Waaah I miss lost.

Quick Reply

Latest