The Student Room Group

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1 & 2

Scroll to see replies

Reply 280
Original post by Loonylottie
Do you want me to PM it to you? I can PM it to anyone if they want it......:smile:

PM me please, I wanna see. :smile:
Original post by mozfadz
PM me please, I wanna see. :smile:

Done :biggrin: Hope you enjoy xx
Reply 282
tickets booked for 19:30 on friday :biggrin:
Original post by greeneyedgirl
Yeah, 16 hours in to the audio :smile:

Well I guess it works, I still prefer my ideas for line breaks, I wouldn't say that is as exciting a break, especially as straight afterwards is Harry, Ron, Hermione and Griphook discussing how to break into Gringotts, hardly the most exciting start to second film...

I saw it on Friday, that's definitely where it ends. At the time, I thought it was a really good place to end it, but now you've said that I kind of agree about the start of the next one ...
Original post by effyeffyeffy
I saw it on Friday, that's definitely where it ends. At the time, I thought it was a really good place to end it, but now you've said that I kind of agree about the start of the next one ...

Well maybe they will shift stuff around for the next one! How true was the film to the book?
I'm a 19 year old straight male, yet am far to excited to see this, maybe i should end my life now.
Guess who gets to see it before the restt of you muggle (common) folk.

I'm not even a fan but if its to pass time and its free anyways. harhar!
Reply 287
Original post by Mr Incredible
I'm a 19 year old straight male, yet am far to excited to see this, maybe i should end my life now.

This isn't Twilight. You don't have to admit you're straight. :mute:
Reply 288
My physics teacher has prebooked VIP tickets weeks ago to see it. I'm jealous.
Well maybe they will shift stuff around for the next one! How true was the film to the book?

About as true as all the other ones, really :smile: From what I remember, anyway .. it's been a while since I actually read 7! I need to read it again before I see the film for a second time :smile:
Original post by effyeffyeffy
About as true as all the other ones, really :smile: From what I remember, anyway .. it's been a while since I actually read 7! I need to read it again before I see the film for a second time :smile:

I know 7th practically off by heart...better than I know any other book, so I can already tell the film will piss me off...
I know 7th practically off by heart...better than I know any other book, so I can already tell the film will piss me off...

For some reason, I think I know the 1st one the best! And probably 5th the worst, then 7th haha. I haven't read them all in so long :frown: I need a HP book marathon soon! :biggrin:

Just approach it with an open mind :P That's what I always try to do, otherwise I'd never like the film of any book!
Emma Watson on life in America:

"The most embarrassing one is that I had no idea - and please excuse me - that you guys call a condom a rubber. My version of a rubber is an eraser. I've done that... Very loudly asked for a rubber and people have given me strange looks. That was embarrassing!" Aww. :teehee:
Original post by unknownking321

"The most embarrassing one is that I had no idea - and please excuse me - that you guys call a condom a rubber. My version of a rubber is an eraser. I've done that... Very loudly asked for a rubber and people have given me strange looks. That was embarrassing!" Aww. :teehee:

:laugh: oh my lord. i can just imagine that happening. people here would just start laughing at her, no doubt.
Three days....brilliant....
Original post by unknownking321

Oh, Emma. I'd give you a rubber any day. :sexface: :colonhash:
Work in a cinema chain so get a staff only/test screening on Thursday (maybe) but then I am working 25 hours within the space of 49 and a half so I think I deserve it.
Has anyone watched the leaked 36 minutes yet?

It looks good. Need to find someone who'll go cinema with me now :colonhash:
I can't believe it's come around so quickly. Trying to get people to come and see it next week sometime, I don't want to go alone but also don't want to miss it and have to wait until the DVD release, because I am good boy. :littleangel: It's one of the few film series that I actually have followed all the way through!
Reply 299
Im dying to see it but nobody I know likes harry potter:eek: I will need to convince someone to come see it with me as watching it online is just naee good!

Quick Reply

Latest