Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London

Queen Mary 2011 Applicant's Thread

Scroll to see replies

Reply 280
Original post by __xSB
Me! Applied for just Maths, the G100 course :smile: ...x

sweet! had an acknowledgement from them yet? I haven't had one yet =/ and what were ure predicted grades if u don't mind me asking?
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London
Reply 281
Original post by LabyrinthWonder
Hello! :biggrin:

A long wait indeed and best of luck to you too. :smile:

Hello:smile: just wondering why it's going to be a long wait? :biggrin:
Original post by staylor16
Hello:smile: just wondering why it's going to be a long wait? :biggrin:

Well, no-one has had any offers yet and English tends to take more time due to the many applicants that apply. :smile: Thats my guess anyway! :biggrin:
Reply 283
Original post by heyitskatya
i'm glad i'm not the only one without an acknowledgement :smile:

applications wise; Keele, Royal Holloway, Hertfordshire, Aston

i really want to go to QMUL though! have you visited the departments?

Nope havent visited the university at all!..it was a last minute choice :smile:
good luck with all your others aswell :biggrin:
Reply 284
Original post by mir3a
sweet! had an acknowledgement from them yet? I haven't had one yet =/ and what were ure predicted grades if u don't mind me asking?

Yeah I have, I got one the day or two days after application I think. Oh it's fine I don't mind, my predicted grades are AAB, with an A being in Maths. How about you? :smile: xx
Reply 285
Original post by __xSB
Yeah I have, I got one the day or two days after application I think. Oh it's fine I don't mind, my predicted grades are AAB, with an A being in Maths. How about you? :smile: xx

hopefully we stand good chances of getting in!!
Reply 286
Original post by mir3a
hopefully we stand good chances of getting in!!

Omg I know, fingers crossed! QM is my first choice, is it yours? What course have you applied for? :smile: & when did you send your application off? xxx
Reply 287
Original post by __xSB
Omg I know, fingers crossed! QM is my first choice, is it yours? What course have you applied for? :smile: & when did you send your application off? xxx

omg omg omg :P lool imperials my first choicee! fingers crossed we bothh get QM tho!! i sent mine off on the 2nd of this month? =/ how about youu? x
Reply 288
Original post by mir3a
omg omg omg :P lool imperials my first choicee! fingers crossed we bothh get QM tho!! i sent mine off on the 2nd of this month? =/ how about youu? x

Aww cool, what are your predicted grades? Definitely yes :biggrin: You didn't say what course you were doing? I think I sent mine on the 8th and got acknowledged on the 10th :smile: xx
Reply 289
Original post by Izzyhalsall
Hey guys! Anyone got an offer for any physics courses? Iv got an interview and i was wondering does that mean im a strong applicant (all the potential physicists get interviews perhaps?) or maybe im one that they havent made up there mind on (if loads have already got interviews, i guess im a borderline applicant). Predicted A* A* A, and only need BBB for the course. So, anyone got offers for any physics degrees, if not, whos going to be at the interviews on the 17th? Thanks!
Isaac @ Stessed.Uni.Applicant.Com

I've applied for Physics and have an interview on the 17th, so I'll probably see you there! I'm not too sure whether it means we're strong applicants or not though.
Reply 290
Original post by __xSB
Aww cool, what are your predicted grades? Definitely yes :biggrin: You didn't say what course you were doing? I think I sent mine on the 8th and got acknowledged on the 10th :smile: xx

oh sorry! im applying for maths with statistics at..Imperial, UCL, Queen Mary and Royal Holloway, and LSE for statistics with finance 8) my predicted grades were: A*(maths)A*(further maths)A*(Economics)A(Physics)A(General Studies)A(Additonal Further maths AS)B(Extended project) :biggrin: they were really quick to respond to ure application! they havent done nothing with mine yet lol :frown:
Original post by saycheers
I've applied for Physics and have an interview on the 17th, so I'll probably see you there! I'm not too sure whether it means we're strong applicants or not though.

Fantastic! My time is 14:00, you anywhere near?

Dont know if it means we are strong either. It could be that they are interviewing us early because they really want us, or because they havent made up their mind and this is our last chance to sell ourselves. Bit nervous >.<
Reply 292
I'm applying to do Lingusitics, though the application is certainly more hopeful than most in here.
Reply 293
Original post by mir3a
oh sorry! im applying for maths with statistics at..Imperial, UCL, Queen Mary and Royal Holloway, and LSE for statistics with finance 8) my predicted grades were: A*(maths)A*(further maths)A*(Economics)A(Physics)A(General Studies)A(Additonal Further maths AS)B(Extended project) :biggrin: they were really quick to respond to ure application! they havent done nothing with mine yet lol :frown:

Omg seriously? How can you be that clever lol :O? Oh cool what made you pick Maths with Stats instead of just Maths? xxx
Reply 294
Original post by __xSB
Omg seriously? How can you be that clever lol :O? Oh cool what made you pick Maths with Stats instead of just Maths? xxx

lol I chose maths with stats cause ive enjoyed the stats modules in maths, and i think in that resepct itd be more interesting for mee :biggrin: still, QM havent gotten back thoo! there either meaning to annoy me orr....there meaning to annoy me =/ I hope the competition isnt a great deal tho!
Reply 295
Original post by mir3a
lol I chose maths with stats cause ive enjoyed the stats modules in maths, and i think in that resepct itd be more interesting for mee :biggrin: still, QM havent gotten back thoo! there either meaning to annoy me orr....there meaning to annoy me =/ I hope the competition isnt a great deal tho!

Ah fair enough, I hate Stats myself haha :P Aww, I'm sure they will do with predicted grades like that and all your subjects show how keen you must be in Maths :P Well when I went to the open day and went to the Maths talk, someone asked how many applicants to people they accept, and they said about 800 apply, and they accept 180. I think that isn't too bad compared to other uni's , but still it sounds scary! xxx
Reply 296
Queen mary take up to 6-8 weeks to make a decision and hand out an offer.
Reply 297
Computer Science applicant here. :smile:
Reply 298
going slightly mad! i sent my application on Oct. 20th, got confirmation from QMUL on the 23rd, the first uni to confirm! and i hear that people are being invited to open days and i still have not heard... :confused: really want to hear some news!
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 299
So who's going to the Law open day tomorrow?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending