The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
most of my friends who are virgins said they'd prefer a boy who isn't a virgin.
Reply 2
I would say a virgin guy. I think that it is a hot characteristic :smile: It would make me feel more confident I think. I would say that it depends on the girl, but I would prefer a virgin guy...

xx
Honestly, it depends on the girl.
But to most people, other things are way more important than whether you're a virgin or not. Personally, I'd rather be with a guy who's a virgin :smile:
Original post by Anonymous

I am a 21 years old virgin boy. When loosing their virginity would girls prefer the guy to have experience, some experence or still be a virgn? Is virginity a turn off?

As a virgin girl, I'd much rather the guy was a virgin. Honestly.

It is a fallacy to believe that virgin girls prefer non-virgin guys.

Virginity, it anything is a "turn-on" rather than a turn-off.

:smile:
Reply 5
VIRGIN
Reply 6
do you only want to lose it to a virgin? cos at 21, that's more effort than its worth... not saying they dont exist but its not gonna help your chances if you they have to be one.

p.s. please learn the difference between lose and loose, it makes me sad.
Reply 7
I see no reason why they wouldn't want a virgin. If you're both virgins, isn't that great? you can experience it for the first time together, and there's no need to be embarrassed because you're both in the same boat.
Original post by im so academic
As a virgin girl, I'd much rather the guy was a virgin. Honestly.

It is a fallacy to believe that virgin girls prefer non-virgin guys.

Virginity, it anything is a "turn-on" rather than a turn-off.

:smile:

you are like 12 though?
I am a 21 years old virgin boy. When loosing their virginity would girls prefer the guy to have experience, some experence or still be a virgn? Is virginity a turn off?

i wanted a virgin boy, and i got one. however, i learned that virgin boys have no idea what they're doing and experienced boys are much better.
Original post by rugbyladosc

Original post by rugbyladosc
you are like 12 though?

No, and what? Does that not mean I'm not allowed an opinion?

Either way, at least I have some self-respect and NOT doing it atm. I've read people on here lost it when they were younger than me?

Disgusting....
Reply 11
isn't the answer in "Virgin" they probably dont know what they want...
Original post by green chica
i wanted a virgin boy, and i got one. however, i learned that virgin boys have no idea what they're doing and experienced boys are much better.

but you don't know where is's been
Definitely prefer a virgin. Way less pressure!
I lost my virginity to my boyfriend when he wasn't a virgin. But to be honest I wouldn't be bothered either way (still now I wouldn't). The only thing is, sex between two virgins can be a lot more awkward the first time round because neither is experienced, but other than that, it doesn't matter imo.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 15
No, and what? Does that not mean I'm not allowed an opinion?

Either way, at least I have some self-respect and NOT doing it atm. I've read people on here lost it when they were younger than me?

Disgusting....

Virginity and self respect have nothing to do with each other.
i don't even see why it matters, whether he's a virgin or not, as long as he isn't a player.

i wouldn't care, maybe feel a bit more secure with a virgin as he can't compare you to others... but thats about it.
Original post by hmon93

Original post by hmon93
Virginity and self respect have nothing to do with each other.

I would consider a who is a virgin to have more self-respect than a non-virgin, especially if they lost it at like 14/15.
they don't care, they just want sex.

whats with the neg rep?
its true.
(edited 13 years ago)
I would consider a who is a virgin to have more self-respect than a non-virgin, especially if they lost it at like 14/15.

STFU thats not even that young really.

Latest

Trending

Trending