The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

Official UCL Applicant Thread for Entry in 2011!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by coffee-spoons
ah, no. well, i haven't been rejected yet- so, no news is good news i guess. :redface:

I'm in the same boat, here's to hoping we get some news soon :smile:
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Original post by boo7788
Just got in for Natural Sciences MSci after interview! It's my first offer after more than a month of UCAS, so I'm really relieved :smile:.

cool, when was your interview?
Reply 1082
Original post by Fer'Flo'Fly
i know its earlly, but has anyone heard anything about Law?

no nothing here :confused: just an acknowledgment. I'm assuming it might have something to do with the LNAT...
Original post by coffee-spoons
i haven't heard anything. :frown: when did you recieve this letter/email?
there are several people who got letters yesterday, on here, inviting them to an Open Day. you'll find them if you go back a few pages.

I recieved it via email yesterday, just checked today. They're probably inviting in batches.

Original post by Fluidity
Me! Is yours on the 15th, too? :smile:

Yup, see you there! :wink:

Original post by Hegemony
Do you happen to know if applicants for joint philosophy courses (phil/eco in my case) have these invites?

I applied for Phil/Econ so I assume so.
Just got rejected for L101! Not too gutted though, it was a long shot!
Anyone doing Statistics, Economics and Finance? Any Feedback?
Original post by Juvenal
I'm in the same boat, here's to hoping we get some news soon :smile:

well, good luck to us both. :smile:
Original post by UpForIt
Congrats! Do you think they do it alphabetically judging by your last name? And when did you apply? I am waiting for any sign of life from ucl nervously...:s-smilie:

Haha don't worry about it, most people from my school haven't heard from UCL yet. I applied mid-October, so don't worry I had to wait a while! No news is good news after all..!!
Reply 1088
I sent my UCAS on 14th Oct, n UCL is the first one sent me the acknowledgement.
But since that, I hvnt heard from it anymore!!
I'm applying Civil engineering.
Any one in the same situation with me ? :s-smilie:
Reply 1089
I applied for Ancient World Studies ageeeees ago.

Ok feels ages ago but really I sent it and about a month it got sent off from the college...lazy tutors etc. Anyway, I got an email in the first week of November and that's all.

They really know how to keep you in suspense
I applied a month and a half ago and only an acknowledgement ugh sooo annoying
Reply 1091
Original post by Salastico7

I applied for Phil/Econ so I assume so.

Well done! Looks like I'm in the rejection pile though haha. Just wondering what your GCSE and AS grades are? And also when you sent off your app?
Original post by imazing

They really know how to keep you in suspense

Original post by blahblah16
I applied a month and a half ago and only an acknowledgement ugh sooo annoying

Yep. i know how you guys feel.... bad. times.
Original post by Hegemony
Well done! Looks like I'm in the rejection pile though haha. Just wondering what your GCSE and AS grades are? And also when you sent off your app?

Thanks! The official deadline for applications hasn't passed and I doubt it's first-come first-serve, so I wouldn't be too worried.

Erm.. GCSEs - ABBBBCCCCC (A in Drama) - I went to a school with a 6% pass rate, they're pretty damn good GCSEs...

ASs AAB in Gov&Pol, Sociology and Economics respectively. (I'm self-studying for AS/A2 Mathematics this year).

I submitted on 15 October.

Good luck mate.
lots of declines today. i had 3 friends for economics and maths, and for architecture ... im starting to get a little worried
Reply 1095
I might send them a cake to see if that can hurry up my process...everyone loves cake.
Original post by whatsmyage
lots of declines today. i had 3 friends for economics and maths, and for architecture ... im starting to get a little worried

Be happy it wasnt you :biggrin:
I got an offer to study Russian Studies today =]
Has anyone else heard from them? =]
Reply 1098
Original post by Salastico7
Thanks! The official deadline for applications hasn't passed and I doubt it's first-come first-serve, so I wouldn't be too worried.

Erm.. GCSEs - ABBBBCCCCC (A in Drama) - I went to a school with a 6% pass rate, they're pretty damn good GCSEs...

ASs AAB in Gov&Pol, Sociology and Economics respectively. (I'm self-studying for AS/A2 Mathematics this year).

I submitted on 15 October.

Good luck mate.

Ah you applied on the same date as me, all I can do is hope for the best I guess.

Cheers, good luck to you too!
Reply 1099
I got a rejection today, pretty devastated.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending