The Student Room Group

Muse Society II - Join the Resistance!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Stray_talk
Whut.
Since when? Jehu you make me so sad :cry2:

Well, we've sorta talked about it, in a semi-joking manner. Except I think it'd be an awesome idea, and would really like to do it around July-kinda-time.
Reply 5381
Let's just have a TSR house. Then we can still sit in our own rooms and talk across the forum.
Original post by Jehuty^
Let's just have a TSR house. Then we can still sit in our own rooms and talk across the forum.

But what about our X360 house? O_O We were gonna have a circle of leather reclining chairs with four HD TVs and our Xboxes, and talk over party chat :'(
Woo Hoo! Love these Guys!!
Reply 5384
Original post by Dinendal Leralonde
But what about our X360 house? O_O We were gonna have a circle of leather reclining chairs with four HD TVs and our Xboxes, and talk over party chat :'(

It can have a 360 room :p:

I also propose a fridge each next to our chairs
Original post by Jehuty^
It can have a 360 room :p:

I also propose a fridge each next to our chairs

For beer and milk (for tea)? Great idea! Though we'll also need a desk next to one of them so we can put my laptop on it so we have constant access to fillmybelly.com, and Internet lulz. And occasionally so Jayk can boast about his BNet stats.
Sounds ideal.
Haha. epic planz
Such geeks :p:
Original post by Dil-Emma

That's why you love me :awesome:

EDIT: Awww, strikethrough doesnt work anymore :emo:
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by Dinendal Leralonde
That's why you love me :awesome:

EDIT: Awww, strikethrough doesnt work anymore :emo:

T'is true, you guys are pretty awesome.
wow, a whole Muse society ..I love this place! :biggrin:
Reply 5392
Original post by Dil-Emma

Such praise :adore:

Original post by heartimplode
wow, a whole Muse society ..I love this place! :biggrin:

Welcome :muse: you can join us here :teeth:
I must ask, as you're asking people to "Join the Resistance", I assume you're less of a society, and more of a rebellion against something. What exactly are you resisting against? Good musical taste? Unrepetitive songs with interesting lyrics?

I don't like muse, you may have picked up on that.

*commence ****storm*
Reply 5394
Could use a cooler leader :teehee:
Reply 5395
Original post by Scarletsmoke
I must ask, as you're asking people to "Join the Resistance", I assume you're less of a society, and more of a rebellion against something. What exactly are you resisting against? Good musical taste? Unrepetitive songs with interesting lyrics?

I don't like muse, you may have picked up on that.

*commence ****storm*

Your WUMing is weak young one. :pierre:
:awesome: Some pictures (got many great ones) I took of Muse when they played in Bergen (Norway) in July. I was of course at the barrier in the golden circle (bloody expensive that was). Muse gigs are exhausting. It was a very hot day, and standing up for nearly 10 hours makes your legs hurt, lol. But so worth it! And I must say that White Lies are brilliant! I had been looking forward to them, and they were indeed a great support band.

:sexface: lol
Original post by R-KAM
Your WUMing is weak young one. :pierre:

Its a genuine question, otherwise I wouldn't have bothered posting, I'd just avoid all mention of muse as you would a terrible plague.
Reply 5398

Its a genuine question, otherwise I wouldn't have bothered posting, I'd just avoid all mention of muse as you would a terrible plague.

Since it was so genuine. I'll just ask you to read the title. The bit with "Muse Society II" more specifically :cute:
Original post by Jehuty^
Welcome :muse: you can join us here :teeth:

I shall join, thanks! :smile:

did anyone else here go to the Wembley gigs this year? :biggrin:

Quick Reply