Original post by Focus08
Stop being greedy

:confused:
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry
Reply 821
Original post by Doughnuts!!
They've already given out a few (I've seen 3 on here so far), but if I don't hear from them by Friday I may call them up.

Yeah... Someone posted on here that they normally aim to respond within 3 weeks. Well, I've had two acknowledgement emails.. but no offers, even for an interview/visit and they've had my application over a month :frown:

No point worrying about it though, it'll come through when they're ready. I'd rather wait until March and get an offer than get a rejection tomorrow.
Reply 822
You have 2 offers and an interview already. It's mid-November and you're gonna call to see why you don't have an offer yet? Patience...

Edit: OK didn't know about the '3 week rule'...
Original post by TomU
Yeah... Someone posted on here that they normally aim to respond within 3 weeks. Well, I've had two acknowledgement emails.. but no offers, even for an interview/visit and they've had my application over a month :frown:

No point worrying about it though, it'll come through when they're ready. I'd rather wait until March and get an offer than get a rejection tomorrow.

Yeah, I was the guy that posted about the 3 week thing. The only reason that I might call them up is because they've handed out a few already but don't seem to be doing it on a widespread scale.

Original post by Focus08
You have 2 offers and an interview already. It's mid-November and you're gonna call to see why you don't have an offer yet? Patience...

Edit: OK didn't know about the '3 week rule'...

If not for the 3 week thing that they told me about I wouldn't mind waiting until March. They've had my app for almost 5 weeks so it's quite strange. I think that they may have just said the 3 week thing to fob me off...
What 3 week thing is this?
guys calm down....we(medicine applicants) have to sometimes wait for 5 months even before an interview!!!But warwick was nice to me and offered me a place in a week!!Good luck. :biggrin:
Original post by Michael XYZ
What 3 week thing is this?

I emailed Warwick Law admissions and got a reply stating that "they aim to communicate decisions within 3 weeks of receiving applications".
I emailed Warwick Law admissions and got a reply stating that "they aim to communicate decisions within 3 weeks of receiving applications".

Is that just for Law? I mean, I applied on 8 October and they received it maybe a week after maximum and it's the 16th now. This is for Economics by the way.
Original post by Michael XYZ
Is that just for Law? I mean, I applied on 8 October and they received it maybe a week after maximum and it's the 16th now. This is for Economics by the way.

AFAIK, that's just for Law. However, Warwick recently gave out a whole batch of Econ offers. I'm not sure why you don't have one yet- unless they're still considering very fine details regarding your app?

I'd recommend doing the same as me: don't have an offer/rejection by Friday, call them up.
Reply 829

Thank you for emailing them to confirm what you have been previously told. They've had mine for five weeks. Hurry up Warwick :smile:
AFAIK, that's just for Law. However, Warwick recently gave out a whole batch of Econ offers. I'm not sure why you don't have one yet- unless they're still considering very fine details regarding your app?

I'd recommend doing the same as me: don't have an offer/rejection by Friday, call them up.

Well some people got offers in November and some in March last year so it could be any time between then I'd imagine.
Reply 831
Law (M100) pending :woo:

I feel so nervous. :tongue:
Reply 832
[QUOTE='[NyuNyu];28537276']Law (M100) pending :woo:

I feel so nervous. :tongue:

I'm law too! Yay! Don't be nervous, you'll be fine :smile: What are your GCSE's/Post-16 like? :smile::wink:
Reply 833
Sent my ucas a week ago! Getting a bit nervous now though, they haven't acknowledged me yet :frown: Warwick is my first choice too! I guess I am just being impatient because I got all the other acknowledgements in days, hope the offers come swiftly heh.. :mmm: Well done to everyone who already has an offer!!
Reply 834
applied for History (v100) but it was more of an apply cos otherwise i'll regret not trying than actually expecting an offer. I didn't get great gcse's and I didn't take A Levels......still, I have applied so I'm here lol
Reply 835
Has anyone had an offer from Warwick for Biomedical Science yet?
Reply 836
Original post by *BB*
Wish Warwick would hurry up with Law offers!!

This.
Original post by saffiya24
Has anyone had an offer from Warwick for Biomedical Science yet?

'Eloades11'

^He has.
I am applying for Biochemistry. Has anyone got any offers yet???
Reply 839
This three week thing is nonsense. How on earth can they promise decisions within three weeks if they have to wait until after January 15th to know how many applicants they've got? Sounds to me like maybe there was a temp in or something who made a mistake, because if there really is a three week rule I'll eat my computer.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending