Scroll to see replies

Reply 160
Original post by CookieDoughLove

Actually after I quoted I realised he's been banned......so maybe not :p:

Awww, poor him :sad:
Reply 161
Original post by JayEm
I have that lamp! Its crap, far too bright to be of any use.

I thought that at first. When I looked at it, it made my eyes go funny so I turned it so that the LED's where facing the wall. Now it lights up my wall and I use the reflections to see things! Obviously not the best for when doing work or reading but just going on the laptop I find it fine :smile:

I think it's very stylish too :rolleyes:
Reply 162

We have the same iPod :rolleyes:
Original post by gummers
We have the same iPod :rolleyes:

:awesome:
Original post by lonely14
I was wondering the same thing? :s-smilie:

explain people, why?

Im suprised how many people have it too.
I have 3 screens do edit photos, it makes life a hell of allot easier when taking info from the web and using word as well! no screen jumping!

Nice fan/heater combination.
Original post by ABCI23
Nice fan/heater combination.

Ha thanks! I can never get my room at a good temperature so I just chop and change between them :p:

The heater makes me sleepy though, which isn't cool if I have a ton of work to do :redface:

Computer monitor next to TV. Yes, that is knitting on the right, I'm making Christmas presents. :biggrin:
Original post by gummers
Here is my desk/s.. Quite messy!

Ikea desk haha? I have the same one!
Here's mine. Bit messy, have to tidy if I want to work at it...

(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by AHH95

My desk :smile: Got my iPod dock and my laptop, would usually have my xbox at the side as well but got the red rings and it was out of warranty, so I have to save my monies for a new one :frown:

even outside the extended warranty? You are aware it was extended for that specific problem?

They sent me a new one when I got that :biggrin:
Reply 171
Mine when it's tidy:

rather small and simple :smile: but gets the job done :smile: games on shelf in corner :smile: and yes, a cup matt thingy as i hate things condensing onto the desk :smile: and rather dusty :s-smilie:

Due to file size, links instead :s-smilie: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/4838751/DSC01235.JPG
=]
Reply 173

Ages old, but nothings changed ( apart from its a LOT messier now :x)
Original post by Evanesyne

LOL, bad, I know. Got lots to do this week so can't be arsed to do some tidying. Normally, there's just the computer screen and the printer on the desk and nothing else. I can be both extremes :colondollar:

Labyrinth :smile: finished reading that a while ago, not an overly bad book :smile: just thought i'd comment on it :P
Aw, I don't have a desk...I just sit on my bed :p:
Reply 176
Hmm my laptop screen looks really dirty from here :erm:

Mine isn't very exciting!

Reply 178
Original post by lolimemma

Original post by lolimemma
Mine isn't very exciting!

Racist :colonhash:
Reply 179
Original post by sammyboy289
rather small and simple :smile: but gets the job done :smile: games on shelf in corner :smile: and yes, a cup matt thingy as i hate things condensing onto the desk :smile: and rather dusty :s-smilie:

Due to file size, links instead :s-smilie: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/4838751/DSC01235.JPG
=]

Yikes, that's one ancient keyboard! :woo:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending