The Student Room Group

Misfits

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Pi!
I've only seen a few episodes so far, but I LOVE IT!

If you think about it, all their powers make sense-

Kelly- Can read people minds, like an exaggeration of how chavs always think you're looking at them and thinking about them.
Simon- Weird kid, so is considered 'invisible' in crowds.
Curtis- Can change things he regrets.
Nathan- Quite cocky, thinks he's untouchable, then he really is.
Alisha- quite straight forward.

lool i thought all this was obvious :s-smilie:
Original post by Pi!
I've only seen a few episodes so far, but I LOVE IT!

If you think about it, all their powers make sense-

Kelly- Can read people minds, like an exaggeration of how chavs always think you're looking at them and thinking about them.
Simon- Weird kid, so is considered 'invisible' in crowds.
Curtis- Can change things he regrets.
Nathan- Quite cocky, thinks he's untouchable, then he really is.
Alisha- quite straight forward.

No offence, but that's the point of the show :tongue:
Original post by xnatalie01x
I love Nathan!

He is epic. Tis true.
Reply 83
Original post by BBYoungLady
lool i thought all this was obvious :s-smilie:

DERP. :tongue:
I hate that girl who impersonates everyone. Stupid mare.
Any idea as to who mask man is?
It's all getting very interesting.

Ikea paedophile ftw lol.
Reply 86
Original post by Anonymous-
Any idea as to who mask man is?
It's all getting very interesting.

Ikea paedophile ftw lol.

with swedish meatballs! :biggrin:

lol it was a funny episode, was kinda disappointed that Nathan's brother was killed off that quick... thought he was gonna make an interesting character!

hmm, I have a feeling the masked person is a girl now, though don't think it is that girl whose flat they broke into to...

and also haha at Nathan turning gay next week, I actually adore him :colondollar:
Original post by Mally-xo
with swedish meatballs! :biggrin:

lol it was a funny episode, was kinda disappointed that Nathan's brother was killed off that quick... thought he was gonna make an interesting character!

hmm, I have a feeling the masked person is a girl now, though don't think it is that girl whose flat they broke into to...

and also haha at Nathan turning gay next week, I actually adore him :colondollar:

Yeah, I had hoped that Nathan's brother would have featured a little more, but meh.

Nah, the masked person had some massive hands - had to be a boy imo.

And yeah, Robert Sheehan is amazing. (No homo)
Reply 88
Yeah, I had hoped that Nathan's brother would have featured a little more, but meh.

Nah, the masked person had some massive hands - had to be a boy imo.

And yeah, Robert Sheehan is amazing. (No homo)

except I wanted to vom a little when he was smearing that suncream all over himself at the beginning. nice view of his backside :lolwut:
hmmm we shall see, I reckon they will drag it out for the whole series though and won't reveal it till the last episode probably. do you think they'll be a third series? I hope so *fingers crossed*
Original post by Mally-xo
except I wanted to vom a little when he was smearing that suncream all over himself at the beginning. nice view of his backside :lolwut:
hmmm we shall see, I reckon they will drag it out for the whole series though and won't reveal it till the last episode probably. do you think they'll be a third series? I hope so *fingers crossed*

Yeah, that was pretty sickening. And they will drag it on which is kinda gay but meh. I'm sure there will be a third series - always is with things like this, lol. Will be epic though.

On a side not, and completely off topic, I realised that not one of your uni options is in London! You will be missing out next year! London is epic!
Where did the weird power-reversing pills come from?
Reply 91
Why is Nathan's brother from his dad's side Irish, when it's Nathan's mum who is Irish? :eyeball: :hmmm:
Who's this ****? Epic!!
History-Student ponders a bit
Where did the weird power-reversing pills come from?

Probably normal pills, but it just put their powers out of whack. Like normal pills mess up anyones biology.

alissasantiago has found a flaw.
Why is Nathan's brother from his dad's side Irish, when it's Nathan's mum who is Irish? :eyeball: :hmmm:

He probably likes the Ladies from the Emerald Isle.

This is probably my favourite episode of the series so far.
Original post by ocelotrevs
Probably normal pills, but it just put their powers out of whack. Like normal pills mess up anyones biology.

Meh, that's a ****ing cop-out of the greatest proportions. Like, Star Trek Voyager level of cop-out. <tuts>

I'm amazed that it is still amazing. Heroes failed hard after the first series, this has remained epic.
Original post by ocelotrevs

Really, with so many to pick from?
Reply 96
I love Misfits. :sexface: So goooooood.
Reply 97
Does anyone else already think this series is better than the first?
History-Student makes a galactic comparison
Meh, that's a ****ing cop-out of the greatest proportions. Like, Star Trek Voyager level of cop-out. &lt;tuts&gt;

I'm amazed that it is still amazing. Heroes failed hard after the first series, this has remained epic.

I thought it started out pretty crap to be honest, but it's picked up business as it's gone on.

Anonymous- questions.
Really, with so many to pick from?

Yeah, I might have to watch the entire series again to confirm it.
Reply 99
Yeah, that was pretty sickening. And they will drag it on which is kinda gay but meh. I'm sure there will be a third series - always is with things like this, lol. Will be epic though.

On a side not, and completely off topic, I realised that not one of your uni options is in London! You will be missing out next year! London is epic!

haha yeah but I live in Reading at the moment, so I am pretty close to London and go up there every month or so for concerts/shopping/days out etc :tongue: I get so easily lost there it is unbelievable. I just think I'd rather go for a more campus-based university, plus London is reeeeaaally expensive!
which university do you go to then? I presume a London one? :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending