The Student Room Group
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London

Queen Mary 2011 Applicant's Thread

Scroll to see replies

Reply 400
Original post by sahil112
thank you thank you andd aww dnt worry der lazyyy wid da offerz jus gve it tym :smile: and yess i am :biggrin: are u ?

It's okay :smile: And I am yes! xx
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London
Reply 401
Original post by mir3a
Anyone else going to the Queen Mary open day for Maths on the 24th, next Wednesday?

Me :biggrin: xx
Reply 402
Original post by __xSB
Me :biggrin: xx

nice! which course did you apply for specifically? and what were your predicted grades like if you dont mind me asking? :biggrin: alsoo, where else have you applied? x
hi i've applied for psychology at Queens mary and still havent heard anything yet. does anyone know wat psychology is like at queens mary? its fairly new isnt it?Also it is very bias towards the evolutionary apporach which im not sure is a good thing or mayb it is lol :confused:. Has anyone gone to c the uni's psychology department? Any info about it?
Reply 404
Original post by mir3a
nice! which course did you apply for specifically? and what were your predicted grades like if you dont mind me asking? :biggrin: alsoo, where else have you applied? x

I've applied for the G100 course, I haven't been accepted though or anything :frown: My predicted grades are AAB and I have applied for Queen Mary, Birmingham, City, Kent and Aston :smile: how about you? ..x
Reply 405
Original post by __xSB
I've applied for the G100 course, I haven't been accepted though or anything :frown: My predicted grades are AAB and I have applied for Queen Mary, Birmingham, City, Kent and Aston :smile: how about you? ..x

ive applied to imperial(pending),UCL(rejected),QM(offer),Royal Holoway(offer) for maths with statistics andLSE(pending) for statistics with finance :biggrin: my predicted grades are:A*A*A*AAab
Reply 406
Original post by mir3a
ive applied to imperial(pending),UCL(rejected),QM(offer),Royal Holoway(offer) for maths with statistics andLSE(pending) for statistics with finance :biggrin: my predicted grades are:A*A*A*AAab

Hey I think we've had this conversation before hahah! How can UCL reject you with predicted grades like that :|! xx
Reply 407
Original post by __xSB
Hey I think we've had this conversation before hahah! How can UCL reject you with predicted grades like that :|! xx

lol I swear I was thinking the exact same thing when i was typing it out =/ and I have absolutely no clue tbh! their loss! :biggrin: and mine too :P
Original post by mir3a
Anyone else going to the Queen Mary open day for Maths on the 24th, next Wednesday?

hey im applying for maths aswell... i was just wandering, is the maths open day like an open event or is it invite only? i havent heard anything about this :s-smilie:
Reply 409
Original post by JellyyBeanyy
hey im applying for maths aswell... i was just wandering, is the maths open day like an open event or is it invite only? i havent heard anything about this :s-smilie:

I don't know, it seems to be invite only, but I got the e-mail and I haven't been accepted or anything so I'm not entirely sure :/:/ ..x
Original post by __xSB
I don't know, it seems to be invite only, but I got the e-mail and I haven't been accepted or anything so I'm not entirely sure :/:/ ..x

ohh =/ this doesnt look too good for me... i mean ive been to the queen mary campus several times but it would be nice to be invited lol. thanks anyway x
Reply 411

It's an invite, don't worry, you should hear something about it from QM sometime soon maybe! keep your fingers crossed :biggrin:
Original post by mir3a
It's an invite, don't worry, you should hear something about it from QM sometime soon maybe! keep your fingers crossed :biggrin:

thanks, i hope so! :frown: x
Reply 413
thanks, i hope so! :frown: x

What were your predicted grades like?
Original post by mir3a
What were your predicted grades like?

My predicted grades were A*AA, but i only sent my ucas off last saturday... have you got an offer yet?
Reply 415
My predicted grades were A*AA, but i only sent my ucas off last saturday... have you got an offer yet?

yep got an offer. Where else did u apply? and for which course specifically?
Original post by mir3a
yep got an offer. Where else did u apply? and for which course specifically?

ermmmm ucl, kings, royal holloway and brunel, ive only got an offer from brunel so far. you?
Reply 417
ermmmm ucl, kings, royal holloway and brunel, ive only got an offer from brunel so far. you?

oh ok, I went for.. Imperial(pending), LSE(pending), UCL(rejected), QM(offer),Royal Holloway(offer). I should have really applied to Kings instead of UCL, now i'm regretting it!
Anyone from Physics (had an open day 17th of Nov) had an offer yet? I was told we'd be contacted within 7days at the latest. I was kind of hoping we'd get contacted a bit sooner >.<
Original post by mir3a
oh ok, I went for.. Imperial(pending), LSE(pending), UCL(rejected), QM(offer),Royal Holloway(offer). I should have really applied to Kings instead of UCL, now i'm regretting it!

oh no, im sorry ucl rejected you =/
i think my biggest hope lies in Kings, thats the uni im most excited to go to. are you applying for straight maths (g100)?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending