The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by slee82
Bath (L101) - Economics 4 year sandwich
Date application sent: 7th Oct
Offer: Conditional A*(Maths)AA
Reaction: Already achieved AAA (Maths, Economics, Politics) but mentioned in PS that i was retaking Maths to get an A*, that C3 paper's gonna be a bitch! But anyway WOOOOOOO!

Original post by SmegmaProblem
Bath Offer today ,
L100 A*AA including maths and economics.

Cheers now.

well done guys!! bath is my dream place to go... can I be nosy and ask what your predicted grades are/what you got last year/gcses?

I'm desperate to go there so I'm just trying to weigh up my chances!!
Original post by Mdawg
Bath L101 (year in industry course)
A*AA
Woop woop!

may I ask your as grades/predictions/gcse grades? I'm desperate to go to bath so I'm just trying to check out my chances!!
Reply 262
Original post by goldlock
Wow - southampton gave you an ABB offer? Lucky, they gave me an AAB offer, or ABBB (cos I'm doing 4 A2s) - you doin 5 A2s?

Yeap. I think cause I have done one of my A levels with A* or Maybe because I am international student :smile:
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 263
Original post by ssalomov
Yeap. I think cause I have done one my A levels with A* or Maybe because I am international student :smile:

Ooh fair enough, where else did you apply?
Reply 264
BATH OFFER A*AA!
wooohooooooo so happy

and cambridge interview btw...=)))
Reply 265
Hey this is sort of unrelated but I was wondering if anyone thinks it is likely that you would have to be interviewed for a course like economics and spanish, because I'm not sure, what with added competition this year...:smile:
Reply 266
Original post by goldlock
Ooh fair enough, where else did you apply?

Oxford
BA Economics and Management

Warwick,LSE, York
GL100 Mathemtics and Economics

Southampton
L100 Economics ( ABB)
Reply 267
Has anyone got an invitation for the interview from Oxford ?
Personally, I haven't received yet:frown:
Reply 268
Original post by veronica111
may I ask your as grades/predictions/gcse grades? I'm desperate to go to bath so I'm just trying to check out my chances!!

In my signature.
Reply 269
Just receive an offer from bath today!!
Conditional: A*AA includes Maths and Econ

Was so excited&nervous when checking the UCAS TRACK bcoz believe it or not, its my 1st offer!! Hope LSE&Warwick's can come soon as well :smile: though i know LSE's would be slow lol
Reply 270
Original post by ssalomov
Has anyone got an invitation for the interview from Oxford ?
Personally, I haven't received yet:frown:

They send out rejections and interview invitations at the same time. It is usually about 7/8 days prior to interview dates (check website but for E+M its 8th to 10th December). So I wouldn't worry. Expect one in v. late november/early december.

Last year when i applied for PPE i literally got my interview invitation 7 days before interview
Anybody recieved offers from Manchester, Essex, Loughborough, or Hull for straight econ? or Nottingham for Inustrial Economics?
Reply 272
Original post by accesstohe
Anybody recieved offers from Manchester, Essex, Loughborough, or Hull for straight econ? or Nottingham for Inustrial Economics?

I have one from Essex- 320 points including an A and a B
Reply 273
Warwick Economics A*AAA :smile:
Original post by faizahc
I have one from Essex- 320 points including an A and a B

congrats man how long did they make you the offer after applying?
Reply 275
Original post by India13
Warwick Economics A*AAA :smile:

Congrats :smile: what were your grades/predicted grades like ? :smile:
Original post by cat.chan
Just receive an offer from bath today!!
Conditional: A*AA includes Maths and Econ

Was so excited&nervous when checking the UCAS TRACK bcoz believe it or not, its my 1st offer!! Hope LSE&Warwick's can come soon as well :smile: though i know LSE's would be slow lol

Congrats!
How did Bath first inform you of your offer? Was it through UCAS or their application tracker?
Reply 277
Just been invited to interview at St Annes Oxford for Economics and Management
Just rejected from UCL :cry: ****
Reply 279
Original post by simonc1993
Congrats!
How did Bath first inform you of your offer? Was it through UCAS or their application tracker?

though UCAS first then its their tracker!

Latest

Trending

Trending