The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Perfect.
Reply 61
Tbh I'm a bit squeamish about scraping **** out of my arse with my hand. Brown fingernails. :frown:
Reply 62
Original post by Broderss
lol ok

a) how the **** do you eat your spaghetti? i don't know about you but i use cutlery
b) have you ever been to a restaurant? they leave napkins on your table, not bowls of water
c) water is not going to do anything other than transport bacteria, which you use tissue to dry off and somehow this magically removes the bacteria you've just spread while using tissue without water does not??

all you're doing by using water to wash is just spreading bacteria which you don't clean until you have a shower. at least when using tissue you clean yourself without spreading bacteria. your culture is idiotic. do you not get taught basic science in primary school? i dread to think how you wash your hands afterwards. cold water and the same towel i bet amirite?

:rofl2::rofl2::rofl2:

Seriously though stop being so pedantic, you know what I meant..if you were to use your hands then what would you do?
Reply 63
Original post by In2deep

Seriously though stop being so pedantic, you know what I meant..if you were to use your hands then what would you do?

Spaghetti isn't made of **** so I wouldn't be averse to washing one hand with the other with water.
Reply 64
Original post by -Invidious-
Does no one spit on their loo paper before wiping?? Best of both worlds imo.

Would that not simply make your fingers go straight through the soggy paper?
Reply 65
Original post by In2deep

If my hands were covered in food I'd rinse them under warm water and dry them on a clean towel.

If my hands were covered in faeces I'd wash them thoroughly with warm water and anti-bacterial soap then dry them on a clean towel. I certainly wouldn't rinse them with cold water then dry them off with tissue.
Hahaha...oh this debate reminds me when I was 4, and first stepped onto the land known as England. I was most baffled. I looked everywhere for a shafta (shower) thing.... and yet I could not find one. :no: Now, at the age of 21 if I am outside my home, I always make sure I take with me a small water bottle and use that... and then dry/wipe with toilet paper.

Is this a big deal? Hell yes.
Reply 67
This thread is so full of win.
Original post by Broderss
lol ok
a) how the **** do you eat your spaghetti? i don't know about you but i use cutlery
b) have you ever been to a restaurant? they leave napkins on your table, not bowls of water
c) water is not going to do anything other than transport bacteria, which you use tissue to dry off and somehow this magically removes the bacteria you've just spread while using tissue without water does not??

all you're doing by using water to wash is just spreading bacteria which you don't clean until you have a shower. at least when using tissue you clean yourself without spreading bacteria. your culture is idiotic. do you not get taught basic science in primary school? i dread to think how you wash your hands afterwards. cold water and the same towel i bet amirite?

a) how about chicken? your hands still feel icky if you just dry wipe them, that’s why kfc give u the moist wipes
b) yes depends on the type of restaurant you go to, in some regions you get a bowl of water to wash your hands before and after the meal
c) cleaning with flowing water transports the bacteria into the toilet/shower tray, when you shower u aren't rubbing yourself in filth are you? unless you chose to sit in a bathtub(another issue). You wipe first with toilet tissue and then cleanse with water, very common in Africa and Asian countries. The western world have not incorporated both practices with the introduction of wetwipes, a few years you could only find baby ones, now you supermarkets are selling moist wipes for general use.
Reply 69
Original post by Sushidelight
Hahaha...oh this debate reminds me when I was 4, and first stepped onto the land known as England. I was most baffled. I looked everywhere for a shafta (shower) thing.... and yet I could not find one. :no: Now, at the age of 21 if I am outside my home, I always make sure I take with me a small water bottle and use that... and then dry/wipe with toilet paper.

Is this a big deal? Hell yes.

Do you clear up the poo water splashed around your arse, legs, the toilet seat and the floor afterwards?
Reply 70
Original post by Cardiff Kook
a) how about chicken? your hands still feel icky if you just dry wipe them, that’s why kfc give u the moist wipes
b) yes depends on the type of restaurant you go to, in some regions you get a bowl of water to wash your hands before and after the meal
c) cleaning with flowing water transports the bacteria into the toilet/shower tray, when you shower u aren't rubbing yourself in filth are you? unless you chose to sit in a bathtub(another issue). You wipe first with toilet tissue and then cleanse with water, very common in Africa and Asian countries. The western world have not incorporated both practices with the introduction of wetwipes, a few years you could only find baby ones, now you supermarkets are selling moist wipes for general use.

My point was there is no advantage to using water as all it does is spread bacteria to a larger area while if you only use tissue you can clean but contain that bacteria in one area. Since water does not remove bacteria, it has no benefits.
I don't think I'd trust those toilet sprinklers to be honest :no: What if you didn't postition your bum right and the water went all over your clothes?
Original post by Bonged.
Do you clear up the poo water splashed around your arse, legs, the toilet seat and the floor afterwards?

Poo water? Do you think I use a gallon of water? Or that it is some sort of water fight? I would be sitting down on the toilet seat, the water thus only touches a certain private area and then drops directly into the toilet. Chill out dude, I'm not going to attack you from some toilet.

Thank you TSR for this thread. I dreamt of a world, where I would be able to discuss this sensitive topic... a world where both sides can sit and discuss this without fear or shame or judgement... a free world where soon I shall no longer need a bottle for I shall be provided for... a world where the Daily Mail's next headline is "They took our toilets" ... a world where... :nopity:

Bonged I know you think it's weird, I have the same feelings towards your only toilet paper brethren. :ninja:
(edited 13 years ago)
As long as you wipe properly, there is not going to be poo in your crack. Water is unnecessary.
Original post by Einheri
You're 19 and still say 'doo doo'? Anyway, water wouldn't get rid of bacteria, only anti-bacterial wipes would, so the difference between paper wiping and using water is none-existant regarding germs. No, people don't walk around with crap in their arsecrack, maybe you just haven't learned to wipe properly and effectively having lived with bedes all your life?

Atleast someone got it right....
Reply 75
Original post by Sushidelight
Poo water? Do you think I use a gallon of water? Or that it is some sort of water fight? I would be sitting down on the toilet seat, the water thus only touches a certain private area and then drops directly into the toilet. Chill out dude, I'm not going to attack you from some toilet.

Thank you TSR for this thread. I dreamt of a world, where I would be able to discuss this sensitive topic... a world where both sides can sit and discuss this without fear or shame or judgement... a free world where soon I shall no longer need a bottle for I shall be provided for... a world where the Daily Mail's next headline is "They took our toilets" ... a world where... :nopity:

Bonged I know you think it's weird, I have the same feelings towards your only toilet paper brethren. :ninja:

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_Jn-LeUC-BnU/TEXZ-StqUrI/AAAAAAAABQU/yuG_SR3yyTE/s1600/100715star.jpg

Been done. MY MONEY!!!

If you just dribble a bit of water down your crack, how does that make anything cleaner?

Tbh, I don't really care what people do with their bumholes, in any sense:biggrin:. It seems to be the muzzies that are intrigued by anal phenomena.
Original post by Bonged.
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_Jn-LeUC-BnU/TEXZ-StqUrI/AAAAAAAABQU/yuG_SR3yyTE/s1600/100715star.jpg

Been done. MY MONEY!!!

If you just dribble a bit of water down your crack, how does that make anything cleaner?

Tbh, I don't really care what people do with their bumholes, in any sense:biggrin:. It seems to be the muzzies that are intrigued by anal phenomena.

Hahahaha. Oh God not THOSE type of toilets. I saw a few on holiday in Syria --- I held it in 4 weeks after that. :no: I'd rather die than use them. DIE!

You just... won't let this go will you....
Original post by Bonged.

you are not spreading bacteria to a larger section, you remove the **** first with a tissue and then rinse with water. the water/wet-wipes also gets rid of the odour of any preliminary farts and subsequent **** smells from your crack which do tend to linger even after tissue paper. Drywipers, run a finger along your crack shortly after a dump and then have a sniff, u like? Benefits? you feel cleaner, better sexual hygiene.
Don’t knock it till you try it & as Will Smith said, you're really not doing yourself the true service"

If you can' use water aleast use moist wipes.
Reply 78
you are not spreading bacteria to a larger section, you remove the **** first with a tissue and then rinse with water. the water/wet-wipes also gets rid of the odour of any preliminary farts and subsequent **** smells from your crack which do tend to linger even after tissue paper. Drywipers, run a finger along your crack shortly after a dump and then have a sniff, u like? Benefits? you feel cleaner, better sexual hygiene.
Don’t knock it till you try it & as Will Smith said, you're really not doing yourself the true service"

If you can' use water aleast use moist wipes.

This is quite possibly the most terrifying thing I've ever read on the internet. Btw isn't the crack off limits?
Drywipers, run a finger along your crack shortly after a dump and then have a sniff, u like?

... :mute:

Latest

Trending

Trending