The Student Room Group

Misfits

Scroll to see replies

Original post by History-Student
I'm amazed that it is still amazing. Heroes failed hard after the first series, this has remained epic.

tbf Heroes had 20+ episodes in its first series whereas Misfits had just 6 so its easier for them to keep the quality consistent I guess.
Reply 101
Question time:

How is it that Nathan can see his dead brother yet hasn't seen either of the probation workers?

Great episode.
Original post by Mally-xo
haha yeah but I live in Reading at the moment, so I am pretty close to London and go up there every month or so for concerts/shopping/days out etc :tongue: I get so easily lost there it is unbelievable. I just think I'd rather go for a more campus-based university, plus London is reeeeaaally expensive!
which university do you go to then? I presume a London one? :smile:

Hopefully next year I will. At the moment I am up north (Sheffield) but want to be in London (Where I was born). And yeah LDN is mega expensive but worth it imo.:colondollar:
Original post by Pi!
Question time:

How is it that Nathan can see his dead brother yet hasn't seen either of the probation workers?

Great episode.

Cause the probation workers have fooked off somewhere i guess?

But yeah, really enjoyed that episode.
Reply 104
Original post by Pi!
Question time:

Great episode.

Beause his brother was tryna mend his broken relationship with his dad, so im guessing he can only see dead people who have like a message to get through to him.

What i wanna know is who the hell is that guy in a mask??
You ****s not realised that the ho who plays Kelly is actually on the Envirophone advert, only the full length one. I've forgot what she says but she is defo on there and if you can't handle that then I'll just kill myself so shut up.
They all had their powers reversed by the pill! Nathan could see dead people only for a short while, that's why he only ran in to his brother.
My prediction: The guy in the mask is curtis. He went back to the past to prevent soemthing from happening. He therefore wears a mask so the other characters and past curtis dont recognise him so he doesnt mess up the future. This explains why he saved nathan and knew nathan was still alive
(edited 13 years ago)
*If its curtis in the mask maybe he went back to the past to stop alisha from dying. When he looked into the future it seemed like he was going out with another girl. im thinking way too much into this.
The guy in a mask is white. Unless you racists are suggesting Curtis has the "power" to turn white in the future I suggest you double check.
I don't think that it's Curtis because the costume in the future was different and he does all that jumping off walls and stuff, hmm then again he was an athlete :s-smilie: . To the person above, how can you tell he's white when he always wears gloves?

Nathan is by far the best character!
Original post by sexygenocide

Original post by sexygenocide
The guy in a mask is white. Unless you racists are suggesting Curtis has the "power" to turn white in the future I suggest you double check.

lol hows that racist?

Hmmm good point and yes Nathan is teh sex!
Original post by Linzikins
I don't think that it's Curtis because the costume in the future was different and he does all that jumping off walls and stuff, hmm then again he was an athlete :s-smilie: . To the person above, how can you tell he's white when he always wears gloves?

Nathan is by far the best character!

Are you an idiot? We saw his hands in the last episode. And his legs in the first episode.
Original post by Anonymous-
Are you an idiot? We saw his hands in the last episode. And his legs in the first episode.

K sorry for not noticing a man's colour. Not something I usually look out for mate.
Reply 114
Surprisingly good.
Reply 115
I also love this show! Woo!

question though- If Nathan was dead and buried, how are his parents (who don't know about his power I assume) not freaking out that their son who they buried is now live and kicking?! Is that not a bit of a plot hole?

It is awesome though, a nice replacement for Heros which did sadly get a little bit rubbish.
Original post by Kiyoko
I also love this show! Woo!

question though- If Nathan was dead and buried, how are his parents (who don't know about his power I assume) not freaking out that their son who they buried is now live and kicking?! Is that not a bit of a plot hole?

It is awesome though, a nice replacement for Heros which did sadly get a little bit rubbish.

It was explained in the first episode, he told his mother it was an elaborate insurance scam, when she first saw him she apparently freaked out though.
Original post by Linzikins
K sorry for not noticing a man's colour. Not something I usually look out for mate.

Neither do I, it's just something you notice, especially when you want to know the masked man is in a TV show. Wastegash.
Reply 118
It's probably the chav guy that they buried in the mask.

It doesn't make much sense to bring anyone else in - that I can think of at least.
Reply 119
Original post by Curly_hair_girl
It was explained in the first episode, he told his mother it was an elaborate insurance scam, when she first saw him she apparently freaked out though.

How did i miss that?! haha

Quick Reply

Latest