The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

Official UCL Applicant Thread for Entry in 2011!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1420
Original post by x888y
When did you get the invitation fr the UCL?

I wasn't invited for an interview. :dontknow:
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
UCL offer for Scandinavian Studies! :biggrin:

Conditional, but attainable (I hope). Two 4's on any of my AP exams, which I guess would translate into BB for A-Levels?

Anyway, I didn't get invited for an interview, either, which I thought was surprising for a Modern Language subject. I hope everyone here gets their offers (either unconditional or low conditional) very, very soon!
Reply 1422
INVITED TO ASSESSMENT DAY FOR ESPS !!!!! On 19th January. I'm in heaven!!!!! :smile:
Reply 1423
Original post by -beads-
I wasn't invited for an interview. :dontknow:

Did you apply for medicine?
Reply 1424
Original post by x888y
Did you apply for medicine?

Nope. You?
Reply 1425
Original post by -beads-
Nope. You?

yes, medicine, waiting ....
Reply 1426
Original post by ls123
INVITED TO ASSESSMENT DAY FOR ESPS !!!!! On 19th January. I'm in heaven!!!!! :smile:

me too! see you there then :biggrin:
Reply 1427
Original post by ragaa
What are you other choices for?

Haha medicine at UCL! (I doubt they will offer me a place/interview if they know i've been accepted to UCL's biomed), medicine at imperial, biomed at imperial and biomed at Oxford :smile:
Fingers crossed!
Are you applying for medicine/biomedicine too?
Reply 1428
Any more news on Philosophy interviews? :smile:
Reply 1429
What about Phylosophy/Economics? Any news? :smile:
Reply 1430
It seems that I got an unconditional offer from UCL for Computer Science today :biggrin: (got a mail from UCAS and it updated to Unconditional offer)

The only thing that worries me a bit, I haven't heard or got anything from UCL yet... (I live outside the UK) Is this normal or could there be a mistake?
Maybe I'm just a bit paranoid, but I want to be sure...
Original post by 04smitht
Congrats, were you at the interview day on the 10th?

Nah, Im an international student and I wasn't asked to attend an interview
Reply 1432
Original post by CZephyr
Haha medicine at UCL! (I doubt they will offer me a place/interview if they know i've been accepted to UCL's biomed), medicine at imperial, biomed at imperial and biomed at Oxford :smile:
Fingers crossed!
Are you applying for medicine/biomedicine too?

I applied at for medicine too.
whats your bmat score??
Reply 1433
Original post by ragaa
I applied at for medicine too.
whats your bmat score??

I wouldn't say horrible, but they are pretty average. Which is why I don't think any of my non BMAT university will give me an offer/interview - No actually, come to think of it, I am surprised that non of those unis have rejected me yet.

4.4 6.2 3.5A

I don't actually know much about the BMAT but I gather... that 4.4 is rather obscene. haha How did your BMAT go?
Reply 1434
Original post by CZephyr
I wouldn't say horrible, but they are pretty average. Which is why I don't think any of my non BMAT university will give me an offer/interview - No actually, come to think of it, I am surprised that non of those unis have rejected me yet.

4.4 6.2 3.5A

I don't actually know much about the BMAT but I gather... that 4.4 is rather obscene. haha How did your BMAT go?

your score is nearly same as mine.
I got 4.7 6.2 3.5A
And got an interview invite from UCL yesterday.
I'm international, you are too right?
you have a really good chance.
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by Soloman
wish UCL would hurry up! been a week and not even an acknowledgement, anyone else applied for natsci?

Natsci applicant over here! :hello:
I applied last week and haven't heard anything from UCL either. I heard from two of my uni choices a couple of days after my application was sent. I guess the department takes their time, all we can do is wait :s-smilie:

What other unis did you apply for?
Reply 1436
any offers/rejections for law?
Original post by CZephyr
Haha medicine at UCL! (I doubt they will offer me a place/interview if they know i've been accepted to UCL's biomed)

This could not be more untrue.
Reply 1438
Original post by x-Saffire-x
Natsci applicant over here! :hello:
I applied last week and haven't heard anything from UCL either. I heard from two of my uni choices a couple of days after my application was sent. I guess the department takes their time, all we can do is wait :s-smilie:

What other unis did you apply for?

applied to Kings and Imperial aswell. 2 courses at imperial and UCL and 1 at Kings. All based in london I know but its gonna be awesome.

Sent mine off week or so ago and still nothing, got my acknowledgements from Imperial but that tis all :frown:

is this your first time applying? I applied last year but missed my offer for UCL natsci of AAA got AAB so am resiting all of them in january to try get A*, fun times NOT

Good luck
Just a quick question, has anyone received any offers/interviews for studying economic based courses.
What Im really trying to get too, is should I be worried that I haven't heard anything?

Quick Reply