Misfits

Scroll to see replies

I love Nathan "Omg he's so butch"
Original post by Spinnerette
I love Nathan "Omg he's so butch"

'he's like a... handsome shark'... wtf?

I loveeee Nathan. he gets more adorable every week :colondollar:
Holy ****. Future Simon. :eek4:
Still can't believe Alisha and Simon. I do think the person who plays Alisha is a really good actress, she is so different in real life from the character.
Reply 144
haha alisha and simon is a bit of a mismatch if u ask me lol
Reply 145
Future Simon. :sexface:

Gay Nathan. :teehee:
Anybody notice him (Simon) getting a sort of new power (super-aim). Throwing the peanut and the masked guy throwing the paper note about Nathan's grave.
Anyone else think that Future Simon looked a bit sad when he said that Present Simon wouldn't be a virgin much longer and that it wouldn't be because of Alisha?
Really want to know what the music is that plays when Alisha discovers the identity of the masked person aka Simon in the shower. It's not listed as the official soundtrack for the episode, some sort of instrumental.
Reply 149
Original post by Mally-xo
hmm I bet it was something a bit more important than his virginity status that bought him back :tongue: I reckon either one of them has died (possibly Alisha) cause when she asked him 'am I dead?', he just said 'don't worry, I won't let anything happen to you'!
this is what me thinks. or failing that, some psycho is out to get them!

also - any ideas what the girl with the oxygen tank/bad heart is all about?

Alisha probably dies. Makes sense since: when she asked right at the beginning why future Simon came, he said ''for you''.. and then he said the ''i wont let anything happen to you'' bit some time later.

Its obvious they all become superhero's though, the news report Alisha saw (with the world knowing about the powers) coupled with Curtis' flash forward of him in a superhero costume suggests this bit, and also explains why Simon has an underground hideout, he probably doesn't want the fame and attraction (which fits his character and explains why Simon dwelled on the ''do u want to be famous?'' question with Alisha a little).

I wonder how Simon got added powers though, we'l probably find that out later. I reckon Alisha technically being dead in the future allowed future Simon to touch her without wanting to bone her, since her powers would be dead too.

not sure about the new girl yet but she must have a super power too, her heart problem wont last I reckon
When future Simon was living these experiences the first time, did he have a masked man doing all this stuff for his "Asbo 5"? Or is this something he's changed and is screwing with events?
Just saw iwan (simon) in euston marks and spencers!!!
Reply 152
Original post by History-Student
When future Simon was living these experiences the first time, did he have a masked man doing all this stuff for his "Asbo 5"? Or is this something he's changed and is screwing with events?

I think he must've had a masked person too cause he was like certain things have to happen at certain times...
Original post by theiantomywanda
Just saw iwan (simon) in euston marks and spencers!!!

Sure you did..:wink:
Original post by Pi!
Foals playing during Simon/Alisha sex scene. Hell yeah!!

I found that :yucky:. I'm just not into Simon and Alisha, and having Spanish Sahara soundtrack it was horrible.
Original post by Anonymous-
Sure you did..:wink:

I Did! he looked like he didn't want to be recognized.
Original post by theiantomywanda
I Did! he looked like he didn't want to be recognized.

If you say soo:wink:
Have you been on any medication lately?:colone:
Original post by Anonymous-
If you say soo:wink:
Have you been on any medication lately?:colone:

oh just some standard neuroleptics nothing fancy....:colone: this is not spam because this relates to my TRUE real life encounter with 'simon' i even hit him with my gym bag by accident :colondollar:
Iwan Rheon as Future Simon... :sogood: :sexface:
this is a series that rivals any other on TV! absolute brilliance :wink: iwan (simon) is just mesmeric

Quick Reply

Latest