Queen Mary, University Of London
London

Queen Mary 2011 Applicant's Thread

Scroll to see replies

Reply 540
Original post by hannah12
anybody notice the GRAVEYARD?!

offer for G100 Maths (ABB)

Most of the halls of residences are built on land that used to be part of the graveyard aswell. So if you see something in the night, obviously they forgot to remove all the bodies :biggrin:
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London
Original post by The Cornerstone
Anyone got an offer for Psychology or Biological sciences foundation year? :teeth:

Not heard from psychology yet :frown:
Reply 542
Original post by ajp100688
Most of the halls of residences are built on land that used to be part of the graveyard aswell. So if you see something in the night, obviously they forgot to remove all the bodies :biggrin:

Is this true?? OMG!!! Staying on graveyard grounds!!! This is spooky...:s-smilie::afraid:
Reply 543
Original post by xbabycakes

Same :emo:
Original post by xbabycakes

Yeah, seems no one did. Looks like they're taking their sweet old time.

At least you have an acknowledgement, I'm still waiting for it:tongue:

If I was you, I would use that to make up a scary story to scare the freshers lol
Reply 546
Original post by yilyn
Is this true?? OMG!!! Staying on graveyard grounds!!! This is spooky...:s-smilie::afraid:

Yup there's a picture in the library of it, about 50/60% of the campus used to be one massive Jewish graveyard but they removed most of the graves to expand the uni campus. Aside from the few that are still there. I have no clue why left a couple hundred but oh well.
Hello... I've had a provisional offer for History today.. not sure what that is.. but I've been invited to the open day on 8th December! But the only issue is.. I've got an Oxford Interview on the 8th December.. and i'm worried If I don't attend the QM Open day.. I won't get an Offer?! Could some please help!?
Yup there's a picture in the library of it, about 50/60% of the campus used to be one massive Jewish graveyard but they removed most of the graves to expand the uni campus. Aside from the few that are still there. I have no clue why left a couple hundred but oh well.

In order to get permission to move the majority of the graveyard, they needed to provide an area for the graveyard to remain. That part has a 999 year lease.
Original post by lily-flower
Hello... I've had a provisional offer for History today.. not sure what that is.. but I've been invited to the open day on 8th December! But the only issue is.. I've got an Oxford Interview on the 8th December.. and i'm worried If I don't attend the QM Open day.. I won't get an Offer?! Could some please help!?

Email them back and ask for another day.
Reply 550
anyone got offers for biomedical science??
i sent my application on 26th and i was wondering wat offers they would give out hehe
it's only been like 2 days and waiting is already killing me lol
Reply 551

WOW I had never knew that. Is there any university in UK built on such grounds too??
Reply 552
Anyone received offers for maths yet?
Original post by mir3a

im still waiting for mine :'(
I finally got an acknowledgement for both of my courses. But they said it might take six to eight weeks to get a descision. Tooooooooo long!!:frown:
Reply 555
Original post by mir3a

got the offer at around 11am, on 25th Nov.
Reply 556
Original post by JellyyBeanyy
im still waiting for mine :'(

same, did you attend the open day on the 24th?
Reply 557
Original post by hannah12
got the offer at around 11am, on 25th Nov.

ahh, did you attend the open day on the 24th?
Reply 558
Original post by mir3a
ahh, did you attend the open day on the 24th?

I did indeedy! Well chuffed they got back so quickly. Took Swansea 8 days!
Reply 559
Original post by mir3a
same, did you attend the open day on the 24th?

tbh, they probably just haven't proccessed you yet, takes up to 2 weeks for unis to get back to you after the visit days

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending