The Student Room Group

Habits you keep from chilhood

What do you do? Put your finger inside the holes of your nose, rubbing your ass in public, rubbing your pubis in public,swallow your mucus,rubbing your ear in public,lick a finger...:cool:
Reply 1
suck my thumb.
Reply 2
Bitty.
Reply 3
Original post by SoulfulBoy
What do you do? Put your finger inside the holes of your nose, rubbing your ass in public, rubbing your pubis in public,swallow your mucus,rubbing your ear in public,lick a finger...:cool:

What, them that they call nostrils?

Nope, I don't really have any habits that stick out. Although occasionally eat things that I used to have in my childhood, which aren't exactly normal - e.g. teaspoons of marmite and frozen peas. It's a kind of comfort.
Reply 4
Original post by booksnob
What, them that they call nostrils?

Nope, I don't really have any habits that stick out. Although occasionally eat things that I used to have in my childhood, which aren't exactly normal - e.g. teaspoons of marmite and frozen peas. It's a kind of comfort.

I want something odder. Strange. Freak.:cool:

Licking my lips almost constantly, putting salad cream on chips, eating food in certain order, holding my pen wrong despite my mums best efforts.
Reply 6

Why on earth were you rubbing your pubis as a child. 0_o
Reply 7
Saying "what" when you heard what they said.
Crying and stressing when i dont get a sweety =]
I much prefer eating on the floor than at a table, and so I nearly always sit on the floor.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 9
Original post by CapnHooch
Why on earth were you rubbing your pubis as a child. 0_o

:sexface: Give it a try.
Reply 10
Original post by Bubbles*de*Milo
I much prefer eating on the floor than at a table, and so I nearly always sit on the floor.

Can I invite you to a dinner? :wink: I just want to see you eating in the floor.:colone:

Quick Reply

Latest