The Student Room Group

Curvy girls- does this sound like man you would want to date......?

6"3, slim/skinny with short, dark hair, average face with blue eyes.

Good sense of humour which is oftren self-deprecating, intelligent with Economics degree but kind and sweet. Bad quality is that he is very competitive, annoyingly so.
:facepalm2:
Reply 2
Yes, all curvy girls have the same preferences in guys :facepalm:

P.S. if you want to be more attractive to girls maybe try being less 'annoyingly competitive'.
Original post by Anonymous

Original post by Anonymous
6"3, slim/skinny with short, dark hair, average face with blue eyes.

Good sense of humour which is oftren self-deprecating, intelligent with Economics degree but kind and sweet. Bad quality is that he is very competitive, annoyingly so.

You need to get some more confidence and get out there. People have different preferences and it is not dependent on their body build.

(However you do sound quite nice. :colondollar: Further information please.)
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by ily_em
Yes, all curvy girls have the same preferences in guys :facepalm:

P.S. if you want to be more attractive to girls maybe try being less 'annoyingly competitive'.

Or he could stop looking for women on internet forums and go meet some in real life.
I think that sounds like a guy most girls could be interested in: curvy or not.
Competitiveness is not really a bad thing :smile:
:dontknow:

If i was this elusive 'curvy girl' i'd just want you to ask me out/ let me get to know you before deciding :s-smilie:
No, ALL curvy girls don't like skinny guys with average faces and blue eyes. And Economic degrees who are slightly competitively annoying.

I speak on behalf of ALL curvy girls.

Only kidding. Im not even curvy. And it depends on individual taste :smile:
I would :sexface:
Reply 9
Original post by Michael Locke
:facepalm2:

hahah THIS
Reply 10
No, us curvy girls would consider you as a chav and uneducated...
Seriously, you cant define girls of a specific body shape into a stereotype of what they like :smile: Different girls like different things, its to do more with the individual rather than their body
Original post by im so academic
You need to get some more confidence and get out there. People have different preferences and it is not dependent on their body build.

(However you do sound quite nice. :colondollar: Further information please.)

Which means he will find you abhorrent. Not least because he is probably not a paedophile.
Sure. Why not?
Reply 13
Girls generally don't go for weak, needy men
I think one glaring obvious fact that people are missing, while you're all pointing out how curvy girls can't be generalised, is that it's absolutely ridiculous to describe your looks and personality in 10 points. I mean, c'mon, seriously?

Average face and blue eyes? Congratulations you've just described about 10% of the male population and as far as I'm aware, 10% of the population don't have exactly the same face. The same thing goes for the personality attributes you've listed, the majority of guys will describe themselves as funny, intelligent, kind and sweet, they're not going to say they're *******s, in fact, you've pretty much given no useful information about your personality at all. So in conclusion, barring the absolutely blatant traits that can describe about a third of the population in one go, you've told everyone absolutely nothing.

...Ridiculous.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending