Reply 41
Original post by -beads-
tl;dr.

If you aren't happy, move on.

If you are, give him blowjob.

A+
Reply 42
Original post by Rock Fan
Have you told him you don't like the why he acts around you? If you have told him and if it carries on then I suggest stop hanging round with him, otherwise it will just get worse.

I have especially about the taking photos of me but he ignored me and continued doing it. :s-smilie:
Original post by Anonymous

When I told him I didn't like him that way he started hitting my shoulder and kicking my leg.

Definite justification to invite him into your home, then tie him up and remove his testicles.
Reply 44
Original post by Great Lord Xenu
Definite justification to invite him into your home, then tie him up and remove his testicles.

I know your joking but if not my dad is more likely to do that if he knew that a guy was treating me that way.:frown:
Reply 45
Agree with you on that.
The problem is that my uni gossip travels fast and I know he would tell someone and then everyone will start ignoring me and label me a bitch.

I wouldn’t worry too much about that. Even if he did, those who ignore and label you a bitch have identified themselves as people you don’t want in you circle of friends so that should work out perfect.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 46
Ditch him. Pretty easy.
Reply 47
You thought he was my boyfriend when I said on the original post that he is my male FRIEND.
Obviously you are the one who does not understand :angry:

Stop posting on my thread you are not being helpful.

Male - boy friend, semantics. I'm knew he was someone close to you, and these are acts only an ex or a male/boy friend would take. God knows how you lead him, and/or even if you're prevaricating. This seems more like a thread to make some convo. attn seek
(edited 13 years ago)
I know your joking but if not my dad is more likely to do that if he knew that a guy was treating me that way.:frown:

I'm barely joking. He's clearly a bit of a knob.
Reply 49
Original post by trooper6
I wouldn’t worry too much about that. Even if the did, those who ignore and label you a bitch have identified themselves as people you don’t want in you circle of friends so that should work out perfect.

True
I just have to start thinking about moving uni's :s-smilie:
Reply 50
Original post by Orwell
Ditch him. Pretty easy.

Thanks but like I said easier said then done, we have the same friendship group and on the same course so unless I drop out I'm stuck with him.
Reply 51
Original post by Great Lord Xenu
I'm barely joking. He's clearly a bit of a knob.

oh ok
:redface:
Just bluntly tell him that you want absolutely nothing to do with him. If he decides to question you as to why, explain that his behaviour is intolerable and completely wrong.

When you say he hit you, does he do this often? Does it hurt?
Reply 53
Original post by WildBerrySpirit
Just bluntly tell him that you want absolutely nothing to do with him. If he decides to question you as to why, explain that his behaviour is intolerable and completely wrong.

When you say he hit you, does he do this often? Does it hurt?

Thanks for the advice

At first the few ones, I thought it was just playful soft hitting so I didn't think anything of it. But he slapped my head hard and kicked me hurt which he just laughed off and ran away like it was funny:s-smilie:
Tell him to fack off
Thanks for the advice

At first the few ones, I thought it was just playful soft hitting so I didn't think anything of it. But he slapped my head hard and kicked me hurt which he just laughed off and ran away like it was funny:s-smilie:

No Problem. :smile:

I'd honestly be pissed off if someone did that to me. He has absolutely no right. I'm agreeing with the general consensus on here in that you avoid him. However, if he does try or say anything to you, that you generally feel uneasy about, firmly tell him to **** off, be sure he can sense the seriousness in your tone of voice.

I know you've mentioned that you have the same circle of friends, and that they're likely to side with him. Don't worry about it, I mean if they decide they no longer want to be friends with you, then screw them, they're honestly not worth your time and effort.
Reply 56
I would love to hear his side of the story... I quote you OP "I feel his eyes burning through me..." wtf calm down and get over it what a bitch.
Cut him out. Right now. **** everyone else, get rid of him. I've been where you are with an actual boyfriend, do not let this get out of hand.
Reply 58
Original post by Of_the_hook
Tell him to fack off

Thanks but I don't want to look like a bitch if I say that so I'll just avoid him :redface:
Reply 59
Original post by WildBerrySpirit
No Problem. :smile:

I'd honestly be pissed off if someone did that to me. He has absolutely no right. I'm agreeing with the general consensus on here in that you avoid him. However, if he does try or say anything to you, that you generally feel uneasy about, firmly tell him to **** off, be sure he can sense the seriousness in your tone of voice.

I know you've mentioned that you have the same circle of friends, and that they're likely to side with him. Don't worry about it, I mean if they decide they no longer want to be friends with you, then screw them, they're honestly not worth your time and effort.

I have started using an angry and annoyed tone with him so hopefully he got the message but he's still clinging on to me for dear life. The only time I can get away from him is when I'm in the toilet. :s-smilie:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending