The Student Room Group

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1 & 2

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ufo_01
Albert Runcorn

close enough :smile:
Original post by Ape Gone Insane
Try replacing all instances of "wand" with "willy" in both the books and films. :wink:

:teehee:

"Thirteen and a half inches...Powerful willy, very powerful, and in the wrong hands..."

"Willys are only as powerful as the wizards who use them. Some wizards just like to boast that theirs are bigger and better than other people's."

"Lucius Malfoy stood for a moment, and Harry distinctly saw his right hand twitch as though he was longing to reach for his willy."

"He raised his own willy, attempted a complicated sort of wiggling action and dropped it. Snape smirked as Lockhart quickly picked it up, saying, 'Whoops -my willy is a little over-excited'."

"Voldemort raised his willy. His head was tilted to one side,
like a curious child, wondering what would happen if he proceeded.
Harry looked back into the red eyes, and wanted it to happen now,
quickly, while he could still stand, before he lost control"

"Your willy Harry, your willy!"
Watched it today, really good. I was sad when Dobby died, I cried! :s-smilie:
:rofl:

:lol: that's amazing!
Reply 885

I never knew Deathly Hallows Part 2 had been leaked :lol:
Original post by SirMasterKey
"Your willy Harry, your willy!"

:mmm:

Original post by Firaila
I never knew Deathly Hallows Part 2 had been leaked :lol:

:p:
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 887
The CGI naked Harry and Hermione making out scene took me by surprise.
Re-watched it today

Couple of things:

Mad-eye says "Meet at the BurrowS" why does he add the S???

Also continuity error with hermione's wand when harry jumps into the lake, it changes position when he is under the water

Another thing, Ron's clothes dry instantly after he leaves the lake...it's impressive!

Still thought it was a good film, but just really annoys me their lack of attention to detail!

Also even more upset this time round at the lack of development between Kreacher and Harry, that really pissed me off...
Original post by Absinth
The CGI naked Harry and Hermione making out scene took me by surprise.

I went an told my friend that Harry and Hermione had a sex scene before she went and saw the film. Of course she didn't believe me at first saying that there would be a riot if it happened. I was very insistent that there was one but she just thought I was joking. She then went to see the film a week later and freaked out at the Harry and Hermione dance scene, thinking that scene would lead into the sex scene. I was very amused :biggrin:
Reply 890
Original post by lilac spooge
I went an told my friend that Harry and Hermione had a sex scene before she went and saw the film. Of course she didn't believe me at first saying that there would be a riot if it happened. I was very insistent that there was one but she just thought I was joking. She then went to see the film a week later and freaked out at the Harry and Hermione dance scene, thinking that scene would lead into the sex scene. I was very amused :biggrin:

On the subject of the dance scene... I don't really like the way the directors try to make Hermione and Harry look like they could be romantically involved... I find it weird that there seems to be more chemistry between Harry & Hermione than Ron & Hermione.
Original post by Absinth
On the subject of the dance scene... I don't really like the way the directors try to make Hermione and Harry look like they could be romantically involved... I find it weird that there seems to be more chemistry between Harry & Hermione than Ron & Hermione.

Yeah I thought that too. Was not happy about that. In the books it is so clear that nothing is going on with them. Whereas in the film it was so clearly a possibility. I actually thought at the end of the dance scene they were going to kiss.
Reply 892
Original post by greeneyedgirl
Yeah I thought that too. Was not happy about that. In the books it is so clear that nothing is going on with them. Whereas in the film it was so clearly a possibility. I actually thought at the end of the dance scene they were going to kiss.

Related to this, there is absolutely zero chemistry between Harry and Ginny, a really unbelievable couple :rolleyes:
Original post by Firaila
Related to this, there is absolutely zero chemistry between Harry and Ginny, a really unbelievable couple :rolleyes:

I know. Hardly the most passionate kiss ever there :rolleyes:
Reply 894
I know. Hardly the most passionate kiss ever there :rolleyes:

Dan Radcliffe and Bonnie wright = :s-smilie:
Reply 895

I didn't see that. It's two friends trying to cheer each other up. It's sweet and adorable.
Original post by Luceria
Dan Radcliffe and Bonnie wright = :s-smilie:

Definitely, doesn't seem like she's grown up at all throughout the films either...no character development!

Original post by Luceria
I didn't see that. It's two friends trying to cheer each other up. It's sweet and adorable.

It was kinda sweet and adorable, but at the end, the slowy pulling head away while looking into eyes...not sure about you, but that's how I get a guy to kiss me!
Reply 897
Definitely, doesn't seem like she's grown up at all throughout the films either...no character development!

It was kinda sweet and adorable, but at the end, the slowy pulling head away while looking into eyes...not sure about you, but that's how I get a guy to kiss me!

Yeah.

I love the scene actually. Dan and Emma do have good chemistry, I think.
But it wasn't meant like that (even if Yates and Kloves made some strange comments about it).. It was Harry trying to cheer up his sad bestfriend. That was the main purpose of it. The dorky dancing and all was cute. But in the end of it she goes back to being depressed about Ron. Like "Thanks, but I still miss Ron." Harry wasn't making a move. He had a girlfriend and he has never viewed Hermione that way (and likewise).
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 898
Went to see the film yesterday and really enjoyed it :cute: even the first 5 minutes nearly made me cry, it was so beautifully done, possibly my favourite of the series so far, although that's not surprising as the last book is also my favourite :giggle: and it's also a bonus Emma Watson is so pretty :coma: :ninja:
Reply 899
This may have been mentioned (most likely has) but this thread is so long, and I don't have time to trawl through all of it so...

In the books Sirius gives Harry that mirror so that they can communicate with each other, I'm fairly sure this isn't shown in the 5th film, and yet it's brought back in the most recent one with no explanation? Or was there an explanation?

The vast majority have read the books, so it's of little importance I suppose, however it seems odd not to give even one line in the script to explain it.

Quick Reply

Latest