The Student Room Group

boyfriend wanted

I really want a bf! Lots of boys have shown interest but i don't really like any of their personalities...should i just go out with one of them anyway?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
No.
Reply 2
No don't do that ;o
Reply 3
No, you really shouldn't.
Yea obv
Reply 5
If you're that desperate, why not? You clearly only want a boyfriend and not an actual relationship.
Reply 6
Well maybe you only dislike their personality because that's what they choose to show. Try and get to know them better and it might turn out you actually like them
I'd quite like a boyfiriend too but you shouldn't just go out with anyone. Unless you think there is a chance that you might grow fonder of them.
Reply 8
Reply 9
Don't, you will only be causing harm by entering in a half hearted relationship.
Reply 10
Short Answer: No

Long Answer: Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Reply 11
Just lift heavy and take multi OP.
Reply 12
Original post by vampygirl666
I'd quite like a boyfiriend too but you shouldn't just go out with anyone. Unless you think there is a chance that you might grow fonder of them.

Well.... hi there :smile:

Why don't girls who want BFs post their location and try and hookup with a like-minded TSRian? :colondollar:
Reply 13
OP in 6 months:

from a look at your rep I would assume you were either a hardcore nationalist or a core hard muslim

therefore I can't tell if your pic is racist
Reply 15
Original post by kat2pult
If you're that desperate, why not? You clearly only want a boyfriend and not an actual relationship.

This, this, this.
*sighs*

-beads-

\o/
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 16
Original post by KingofSpades
from a look at your rep I would assume you were either a hardcore nationalist or a core hard muslim

therefore I can't tell if your pic is racist

No I just stood up for that Palestinian kid who got run over, and I was then flamed with loads of negs. I also wanted to discuss evolution from a scientific point of view... but then got neg raped because some people just assumed I am attacking it :s-smilie:

The pic has nothing to do with race... a plane heading towards a bunch of people who have to run like hell. The fact they're black should have been irrelevant, but you obviously bring skin colour into it. If it had white people being chased, would you have said anything?
Reply 17
Jawohl. We will date. Tonight.

I pick you up at 11pm, we go to cinema. We go to cinema even though it is closed for night. I like you! How much? :borat:
Original post by 4TSR
No I just stood up for that Palestinian kid who got run over, and I was then flamed with loads of negs. I also wanted to discuss evolution from a scientific point of view... but then got neg raped because some people just assumed I am attacking it :s-smilie:

The pic has nothing to do with race... a plane heading towards a bunch of people who have to run like hell. The fact they're black should have been irrelevant, but you obviously bring skin colour into it. If it had white people being chased, would you have said anything?

I rather think the picture brought the skin colour into it and that I interpreted it as a picture that may have been posited by a flaming racist who would accompany it with the caption "run ****** run"

If it had been white people in a desert, I would have said something, as white people tend not to live in arid regions
Reply 19
Original post by KingofSpades
I rather think the picture brought the skin colour into it and that I interpreted it as a picture that may have been posited by a flaming racist who would accompany it with the caption "run ****** run"

If it had been white people in a desert, I would have said something, as white people tend not to live in arid regions

Yea, so the picture would have been odd if it had white people running. To make it less odd and more to the actual point "people running from a huge aircraft" so it had to had black people in it. Your interpretation says a lot about you.

Quick Reply