Which race in UK gets most racism?

Poll

Race

Share your views!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
black is a colour not a race :tongue:
Reply 2
Whats your obssession with racism? Just ****ing accept it, it exists, its not going to disappear.
Reply 3
Middle Eastern/Pakistani.

The UK isn't that racist compared to the rest of the world though.

Also, they only experience racism because of all of the terrorist stuff going on, not that it makes it justified.
Original post by No Man

:facepalm2: Though I do agree with this viewpoint to a slight extent:

Original post by No Man
Middle Eastern/Pakistani.

The UK isn't that racist compared to the rest of the world though.

Also, they only experience racism because of all of the terrorist stuff going on, not that it makes it justified.
Reply 5
The 400 meters. Those bastards only do one lap.
Reply 6
Middle easterners due to extremists and blacks, ever heard of the black tax for example?.
Reply 7

^ They are quite different.
Blacks do...it is debateable as to whether it is a race.
Gingers.
Reply 10
White males.
We get called "White boys" all the time by ethnics, and yet if we called them an equivalent name then all hell would break loose.
Reply 11
Original post by WP88
S Asians suffer the worst. I make sure of it.

[edit] It is also hillarious that you think we can tell the difference between S Asians and middle easterners. [/edit]

And I make sure all the white boys get blown up first:smile:
White middle class males of course.
Original post by SmartFool
Middle easterners due to extremists and blacks, ever heard of the black tax for example?.

no?
Middle Eastern/ Pakistanis.
I've heard lots of racism towards them.
Someone even shouted "paki" after me in the street once. :rolleyes:.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 16
White, clearly :yep:
Reply 17
white. they are all nice people and would never intentionally act racist toward an individual of differing ethnicity, but it's all these back and south asian bastards who insist on raping our white women, attacking our white families in a family restaurant, and just generally being racially abusive toward white people for no reason other than colour and jealousy.
Don't worry black people us "pakis" have taken the throne as the most abused race in this country..you're welcome :u:
Reply 19
South Asian people....especially Pakistanis.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending