The Student Room Group

Which race in UK gets most racism?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
what does pashtun come under?
It seems like racism is slowly dying out (well at least between white people and black people)
I'd say now that middle easterners get a lot of racism in the uk (and this could affect south asians too as people may not be able to tell the difference between their race)
Hopefully when the older generation dies most of the racism will go with it.
Original post by Broderss
white. they are all nice people and would never intentionally act racist toward an individual of differing ethnicity, but it's all these back and south asian bastards who insist on raping our white women, attacking our white families in a family restaurant, and just generally being racially abusive toward white people for no reason other than colour and jealousy.

Ohh really.

White people ofc.
white. they are all nice people and would never intentionally act racist toward an individual of differing ethnicity, but it's all these back and south asian bastards who insist on raping our white women, attacking our white families in a family restaurant, and just generally being racially abusive toward white people for no reason other than colour and jealousy.

Hitler comes to mind...
Reply 25
Original post by LondonKev
The 400 meters. Those bastards only do one lap.

I have to disagree, it's the 100 meters, WTF?! That's only a 1/4 of a lap, lazy bastards.
lol at how white/caucasian has the most votes?!
Original post by FinalFlash
Ohh really.

Wow
Reply 28
all of the above.

Are you having a laugh?
Reply 30
Original post by sahil112
what does pashtun come under?

South Asia
Reply 31
Original post by T-Toe
South Asia

but we are Caucasian though
Reply 32
Why the **** do white people have the most votes :curious:
Reply 33
Original post by Lewroll
It seems like racism is slowly dying out (well at least between white people and black people)
I'd say now that middle easterners get a lot of racism in the uk (and this could affect south asians too as people may not be able to tell the difference between their race)
Hopefully when the older generation dies most of the racism will go with it.

personally disagree with first point. there is still a lot of prejudice.
Reply 34
Dickhead thread
Reply 35
Original post by sahil112
but we are Caucasian though

Huh? Pashtun people are mainly Asian. Their populations are mainly in Afan and Pakistan
Original post by harrietta
personally disagree with first point. there is still a lot of prejudice.

Not as much as 30years ago. And also not as much as a middle easterner might get. But obviously it is still here, racism isnt just going to get up and walk away.
Reply 37
Great thread op. Brits like to brush racism under carpet when this issue is raised. I would say Asians and Blacks get the most racist abuse from white Brits. The UK is still up up there as one of the most racist countries in the world. Might not be so obvious now but behind closed door and in the minds of many white Brits that racist "gene" will always remain. You can laugh and joke with your black and asian friends, but white Brits don't fool me.
Reply 38
Original post by HumanNature1992
Are you having a laugh?

Why would the most perfect race feel the need to go out of their way to put others down for having a different heritage?
Reply 39
Original post by Lewroll
Hitler comes to mind...

Jews wasn't a race and he killed many white people for being retarded, crippled, gay, Romanian, etc.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending