The Student Room Group

Which race in UK gets most racism?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Diaz89

Original post by Diaz89
South East Asians, especially Pakistanis

South East Asians are people from countries like Taiwan, Philippines etc. I think.
Original post by LaughingBro
Utter nonsense. England started it.

I think its best that we dont argue with Broderss, its hard to argue with imbeciles.
Reply 63
Original post by CombineHarvester
South East Asians are people from countries like Taiwan, Philippines etc. I think.

Ah you're right I just checked, I always thought it was India/Pakistan/Bangladesh and East Asia was Korea/China/Japan
Well the Manchester to Blackpool gets quite alot of racism, you know cyclists' spirits and all that
Reply 66
Original post by Lewroll
I think its best that we dont argue with Broderss, its hard to argue with imbeciles.

:lol: True! +rep! :biggrin:
White people imo.
Reply 68
Original post by mistermojo
White people imo.

lol white middle class people, who BTW are the vast, vast majority of this country as well as making up the majority in the corridors of power are the demographic suffering the most racial victimisation?

You couldn't make this **** up
Original post by HumanNature1992
Don't worry black people us "pakis" have taken the throne as the most abused race in this country..you're welcome :u:

Thanks bro, it gets annoying getting stopped and searched all the time :adore:
White people. :frown:
Reply 71
Original post by lonely14
The origins of Pashtun people are debatable. But it's likely they were originated from Afghanistan, Iraq etc.

Unlucky escape :tongue:

its very debatable as no1 seems to have the right answer so lets not start saying where they originated from yet :wink:
Original post by Bishamon
lol white middle class people, who BTW are the vast, vast majority of this country as well as making up the majority in the corridors of power are the demographic suffering the most racial victimisation?

You couldn't make this **** up

Racism? No. Tax burden. Yes.
Reply 73
Original post by Fallen
White males.
We get called "White boys" all the time by ethnics, and yet if we called them an equivalent name then all hell would break loose.

The truth is you don't
Reply 74
Original post by Hitmonchan
black is a colour not a race :tongue:

Why did this get neg repped lol.

And yes you should've said west/east/south/north african. and I believe scandinavian needs its own category.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 75
Most people voted white!

haha!

So what racism have white people encountered? ''oh its racist that there is BET, that they have a MOBO awards'' That ain't racism!

Have you ever been stopped and searched, followed around a store, people stereotyping you - THAT is racism.

Man, some white people make me laugh, thinking they have it bad SMH.

Calling some one white boy isn't racist, it's ignorant. I agree that ethnic people have more leeway in what we can say but thats how society is the people with LEAST power- black people, aisians etc get to say the most about those in power- white, and we all know whos in power. Just look at fat and skinny people- fat people can call skinny people skinny bitches all they want but skinny people can never say a fat person is a fat bitch.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 76
Original post by Mrfantastic
Racism? No. Tax burden. Yes.

HMRC equate taxation depending on race? Tell me more...
Original post by lonely14
What does that mean?:s-smilie:

TBH, I thought that you were black as well.

That's why I asked you that who is in your avatar, but I still couldn't get your answer. :colondollar:

Lol I answered you, I am the NOTORIOUS B.I.G!
(edited 13 years ago)
muslims whatever colour they come in.

where i work theres a white woman who married a muslim guy and converted to islam, wearing the towel thing over her hair and everything, she gets called racist names despite being white.. quite odd lol
Reply 79
The crap one obviously.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending