The Student Room Group

Positively ****ting myself...

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
ok asking her out in ten minutes...
Original post by wannabebrit

yeah but now i'm in this situationw tih the texting..should i just send her her number?

Umm..i'm confused. She likes you. Don't abuse her desire and hurt her by using her to get to another girl...ohhh wait. The girl you like IS HER. Ahhh thats sweet

you should have just asked her for some advice and the revealed to her that it was her. Hurry up and let her know or she will be mindfukced. Text her saying. 'i need you to convince her, no one else can cuz your the closest person to her - you are her! '

I do have the right end of the stick dont i?

:confused:
Reply 22
Original post by ipulledhermione
Umm..i'm confused. She likes you. Don't abuse her desire and hurt her by using her to get to another girl...ohhh wait. The girl you like IS HER. Ahhh thats sweet

you should have just asked her for some advice and the revealed to her that it was her. Hurry up and let her know or she will be mindfukced. Text her saying. 'i need you to convince her, no one else can cuz your the closest person to her - you are her! '

I do have the right end of the stick dont i?

:confused:

yes you do
Please don't go down the route of describing her/saying she is very close to the girl you like. Someone did this to me before and it was really awkward, especially since I didn't really know them well and had absolutely no idea! Just do what you would do normally. I would probably leave it for a few days if you can't think of way out of the text situation because you've backed yourself into a corner.

yes you do

Text her: you're right, i should just call her. Here goes...

2 seconds later 'riiiing riiiing' - call her!
Reply 25
Original post by Talexe
"You're right, I'll just call her myself."

[call her]

If you insist on going through with this utterly ridiculous situation you've found yourself in, do this.

Really, though, I can't believe you're twenty-one.
Reply 26
Original post by Talexe
"You're right, I'll just call her myself."

[call her]

what they said.

CUUUTE!
Reply 27
ok asking her out in ten minutes...

im guessing yout still aint manned up yet?
people who post on forums like this generally dont
Reply 28
Original post by f00ddude
im guessing yout still aint manned up yet?
people who post on forums like this generally dont

just texted her... 'ok enough of these silly games of mine and beating around the bush, but as you probably know, i like you and would like to get to know you better. do you feel the same way?'
Reply 29
just texted her... 'ok enough of these silly games of mine and beating around the bush, but as you probably know, i like you and would like to get to know you better. do you feel the same way?'

didnt think u would but yeh
good luck then
Reply 30

Should have just said this rather than playing a game with her... I hope that she does feel the same though :smile:

What did she text back?
Reply 32
hahahaah what a stupid way to get with a girl!

atleast you told her straight up now good on ya
Yeah man, games are for primary school. Especially at your age if you're not confident enough to just tell a girl you like her then you need to have a heavy dose of manning up. Get to the point where you don't tell them, just let them know. It's not that difficult. A new movie comes out perhaps, and you're mid conversation with the girl, you just throw it in, "have you seen the new Harry Potter yet?" "No, why?" "Well I always think they are rubbish compared to the books, want to come and be overly critical with me?"

ANYTHING is better than nothing. For your sake I hope she says yes and this is the girl you marry because heavens forbid you have to go through all this again with another girl!
It's better than negatively ****ting yourself, I guess.
Reply 35
what did she say??
Reply 36
she said YES :biggrin: :biggrin: :colondollar:

Naaawwwwhhhh now this is cute! :smile:
Reply 38

wish my love life is as easy as yours, u ****ed up two glorious opportunities to get a date and still managed to get a date. Damn !! lol
What the hell is this ****, high school musical?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending