The Student Room Group

What would you do if WWIII broke out now?

Scroll to see replies

:rolleyes: Never take a blade to a gun fight.
Turn on BBC news and follow the advice they will give.
Reply 22
Go kill the nearest 25 people. Get nuke. save world.
Go in rambo style. I could use a break from education tbh. I'll just stick to places which won't see much fighting, like south africa maybe :dontknow:
Emigrate to a neutral country.

I wonder if we will ever have another world war...
I would do nearly the same as I would during a zombie apocalypse:
Quickly get my (always ready) Survival backpack with supplies for a month, medical supplies, camping material, tools and the like and than would hide in my cellar that I'd build up like a castle with the materials already available. If more time is given, I'd take this backpack and travel to antarktika. There I'd do some experimants, so that I could explain Harvard this ineffective gap-year.

TL;DR: I wouldn't fight. Especially because I see no real reason for something like this... N and S Korea are like children, why should I give my life for something like this?
Reply 26
In about 20 minutes, I'd die when the thermonuclear bombs reach Britain.
I would be auditioning for hot women to share my nuclear bunker with me and help repopulate the earth after the war. Interested ladies? :sexface:
Reply 28
Original post by -beads-
OP, WoW sword does not equal irl sword, sorry hun. :console:

what does WoW stand for?
Reply 29
I'd still be earning money in the city and playing Halo Reach when I get a chance.
Reply 30
Might as well join the army. Least you can die on your own terms rather than cowering in a corner waiting to be made some invader's bitch
Reply 31
Throw every history textbook ever created about the World Wars at them and scream, "HOW HAVE YOU NOT YET LEARNED?!"
Original post by IQ Test
In about 20 minutes, I'd die when the thermonuclear bombs reach Britain.

This.

Surely WWIII will just destroy the world? There won't be any guns involved just several nukes and then thats it..
Original post by -beads-
OP, WoW sword does not equal irl sword, sorry hun. :console:

So... I'm not a level 80 paladin in real life? :frown:
Try and stack up some good killstreaks to use when I really need them.
Reply 35
I would be having fun.
Loads of fun.
Original post by lovely_me
You've only got 18 posts you little noob. :angry: :angry:

And yet already has a pretty good understanding of TSR
Original post by Stratos
I would be having fun.
Loads of fun.

+rep purely for the Disturbed icon.

I've been playing COD for years, so I am naturally set for war because real life is just like computer games right? :cool:
"And them who take the sword shall die by the sword".
Reply 39
Original post by IlexBlue
Throw every history textbook ever created about the World Wars at them and scream, "HOW HAVE YOU NOT YET LEARNED?!"

Oh yeah, we should have just done nothing in WW2 because it's so bad. :rolleyes: Poor naive child. War is necessary I'm afraid.

Quick Reply

Latest