The Student Room Group

"Unemployed father of ten...fathering more babies...

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Urghh chop it off. :rolleyes:

"Met at a bus stop" :colone: That's abit creepy haha
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 2
Good argument for sterilisation
Reply 3
Even though that article is from the Daily Mail, the kind of people that have 10 + kids in the developed world just seem selfish.
They need vasectomies.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 4
Crike they're ugly.
especially when it's with so many women... imagine the psychological damage those kids will have.. poor things :/
Reply 6
I don't know how he brought himself to father that beast in the grey tracksuit.
Reply 7
Original post by Diaz89
I don't know how he brought himself to father that beast in the grey tracksuit.

I laughed so much at that comment :biggrin:!
Tis true!
Reply 8
Not him again :facepalm:

Edit: 'I like gone out with my friends and i love been with my to kids.' June isn't the brightest spark in the box :wink:
(edited 13 years ago)
funny how they all met him on the bus/at bus stations'
guess thats the place to find love these days
As much as I think he's a waste of oxygen, I'd have to admit that this story doesn't really say much for the women that are sleeping with him and having his children. I look forward to the inevitable Jeremy Kyle episode covering the life story of this guy. :tongue:
Reply 11
I have some advice for his future partners.
No glove, no love.
i gotta know how this guy does it, how does a fugly, poor, criminal, unemployed chav like that get all these women - granted they are munters but still......................

fracking sterilise the muppet
Reply 13
This is exactly why the benefits system in this country needs to be overhauled. I have no idea what these women see in him. It's the kids I feel sorry for.
Old.
Reply 15
And suddenly I feel a whole lot better about my life.
Reply 16
I feel sorry for the children just imagine growing up and finding out "You have 18 step brothers and sisters".
Reply 17
Original post by SAK.A
I feel sorry for the children just imagine growing up and finding out "You have 18 step brothers and sisters".

big family what a wonderful i have 7 brothers 1 died last year and 5 sis
Reply 18
What he is doing is wrong, but insults don't do much tbh, they don't stop his penis from ejaculating inside someone's vajayjay. We must be rational about these things. I think he needs therapy, there may be another reason
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 19
Original post by The_Male_Melons
All I am saying is where was he ten years ago. He would be regarded as a legend to help Liebour's invasions.

Just another Liebour success.

At least the coalition government is tackling these idiots. They're hideous. Although the one in the grey tracksuit with the tattoo is a stunner. I remember seeing her during a Labour conference, she was an adviser.

If you spelt 'Labour' correct once why didn't you spell it right the first two times? And how did you manage to turn one chav into a political statement?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending