Original post by India13
congrats :smile:
when did you get it?

Today :smile: Only need AA as I already have an A* in Maths :biggrin:
Reply 302
Original post by The Young Economist
Today :smile: Only need AA as I already have an A* in Maths :biggrin:

haha i meant what time?
argh im scared now! really think im gonna get rejected!
Original post by India13

Original post by India13
haha i meant what time?

ummm...about 2:30/3....Came to my iPhone :smile:

Don't worry they give out offers in bursts...
Original post by India13
haha i meant what time?

Same here :frown:
York
L100 Economics
Conditional: AAB (Including Economics or Business Studies but not both)
Date application sent: 26th October

GCSE: A*A*A*A*AAAAAABB

AS: AAABB (Maths, Economics, History, Statistics and Critical Thinking respectively)

A2 predictions: A*A*AAA (Maths, Economics, History, Statistics and Business Studies)
Original post by dushyantb
Hi could you please tell me your AS grades and also predictions . Thanks

a french
a eco
b maths (really anooyed about that)
c physics (i'd say that was fair)
Predictions:- A*,A* and A in maths
I also got an offer from queen mary (AAB) so i'm just waiting for leeds and southampton (I'll reject southampton whatever happens but leeds may be my first choice)
Reply 307
Original post by thetaxman123
a french
a eco
b maths (really anooyed about that)
c physics (i'd say that was fair)
Predictions:- A*,A* and A in maths
I also got an offer from queen mary (AAB) so i'm just waiting for leeds and southampton (I'll reject southampton whatever happens but leeds may be my first choice)

why? southampton imo is alot better than queen mary.
Original post by Wezzler
why? southampton imo is alot better than queen mary.

Oh definately, but I don't care about queen mary either i just got an offer there. The three unis I liked were city, leeds and rhul (as an insurance.) Southampton was really good but i preffered leeds and city (mainly due to the sandwich courses.)
Reply 309
Uni: Durham
Course: L100
Offer: AAA (in any of my 4 subjects, Biology, English Lit, Further Maths, Maths)

alsoo,
Uni: Newcastle
Offer: AAB in any subject exc. General Studiess

So excited!
But I got my offer for Durham on 10th November and apparently the college writes to you giving you a place in their college? ... :| no letter. Has anyone else with an offer from Durham found they're still waiting for a college place?
Original post by jessibobs

Offer: AAA (in any of my 4 subjects, Biology, English Lit, Further Maths, Maths)

alsoo,

So excited!
But I got my offer for Durham on 10th November and apparently the college writes to you giving you a place in their college? ... :| no letter. Has anyone else with an offer from Durham found they're still waiting for a college place?

Well Done :biggrin:
Reply 311

alsoo,

So excited!

Yes I have, you will receive an e-mail from the within a few days saying that they will pick a college, usually within 3 weeks, then they e-mail you the choice.
Reply 312
Original post by sharn0065
Yes I have, you will receive an e-mail from the within a few days saying that they will pick a college, usually within 3 weeks, then they e-mail you the choice.

Got Hild Bede today :') aha shouldn't have been so paranoid!
Bath
Economics L100
got an unconditional offer on Monday. So happy since they're the first to hear from and last year it was an unsuccessful from them instead.
Original post by krsitina.s

Original post by krsitina.s
Bath
Economics L100
got an unconditional offer on Monday. So happy since they're the first to hear from and last year it was an unsuccessful from them instead.

Congrats. V Well Done :biggrin:
Reply 315

Got Hild Bede today :') aha shouldn't have been so paranoid!

Oh good! I got mine on the 23rd November, yet to hear from them, but I'm guessing as yours was in for longer you got your offer first. Is that the College you applied for (I've applied to University)?
offer from lancaster AABB ( Already got ABBB). waiting for an offer from birmingham york and nottingham. ( had a offer from york last year but made the stupid choice of staying local which i now regret)
Hi
I have received a questionnaire from LSE for their L101 course, my school has the policy of cashing in grades at the end of A2 unless the student wishes for their AS grades to be cashed in at the end of AS. I just wanted to ask in relation to the questionnaire, it asks for all the raw scores of the exams that you have done, should I put down the raw scores of the grades that I have not cashed in? I got 2 As (of which I have cashed in) and 3 Bs (of which I have not cashed in) at the end of AS. Thanks
Offer from UCL for BSc economics, conditional on getting A*AA. Anyone got interview invites for E&M at Oxford yet?
Reply 319
Original post by asdfg0987
Offer from UCL for BSc economics, conditional on getting A*AA. Anyone got interview invites for E&M at Oxford yet?

No news for E&M at Hertford, Oxford yet

Latest

Trending

Trending