The Student Room Group

I am feeling

really unwell. I have a headache. I got coursework to do. I am panicking. I don't know what to do. There is no paracetamol in the house, (I told my mum, for three weeks now to get paracetamol, she still failed to do so). I have a headache, and I feel like death.
Do your coursework?
Reply 2
what do you want me to do about it?
Reply 3
Go buy your own paracetamol... ?
Reply 4
Drink Tea/Coffee :coffee:

Or go and get your own Paracetamol. :rolleyes:
Reply 5
Have a w*** and get on with your coursework.
I can't get paracetamol as all the shops are shut. I can not concentrate on the coursework as I have a headache.
I already had tea.
Reply 7
Cool story bro...
Get off TSR, sitting at the computer won't do anything for your headache.
Original post by The_Male_Melons
I can't get paracetamol as all the shops are shut. I can not concentrate on the coursework as I have a headache.
I already had tea.

Watch TV?
i read your thread name and it went.. 'i am feeling' and below it said 'the male melons' :P
Chill. Do your coursework. Listen to the radio. Drink water. Headache will go away if you dont think about it.
Have something to drink and something small to eat then nap for an hour or so. Wake up, shower if you need to, and get on with your coursework.
Get a head massage :biggrin: x
Original post by hidden_desire
Get a head massage :biggrin: x

would you?
would you?

Sure! Well, I'll do my best :smile:

*gives head massage*

:lol:
Feel so much better, now had a drink of water, went to sleep, had a wee wee, then shower, then ate, had some tea, went to sleep, woke up, and now feeling finnnnnnnnne.
Reply 16
Feel so much better, now had a drink of water, went to sleep, had a wee wee, then shower, then ate, had some tea, went to sleep, woke up, and now feeling finnnnnnnnne.

Congrats on that.
Original post by Kodias
Congrats on that.

your welcome. I feel honoured.
Reply 18
your welcome. I feel honoured.

I'm welcome? See, the way it works is, you're supposed to say thankyou, then I tell you how welcome you are.

You were right to be honoured though.
Reply 19
Stop moaning and buy paracetamol for yourself.

Quick Reply

Latest