The Student Room Group

I'm not attracted to British girls anymore

Scroll to see replies

Well you're certainly going to break a lot of hearts.
some of them are alright i guess
Reply 22
You're right on 6/10 things.

And what really irritates me is when they use the word "lovely" all the time

ooh that's lovely, awww that's lovely

Bitch shut the f**k up :angry:
Reply 23
Original post by SuperSam_Fantastiche
OP is a virgin.

doesn't this show the crude behaviour :tongue:

Anyway, when I visited Britain I noticed some of this things too :colondollar:
This coming from a non-British view..
Reply 24
OP, a lot of girls in Britain are like that, but there are a lot that aren't. You'll also find that every country has its mix of attractive/unattractive girls with regards to characteristics.

I spent most of my life in Spain, in a very multi-cultural area, and I found that :

i.e. Spanish girls can be very bitchy, irritating, overly-flirtatious, and physically unattractive, and a lot of German girls, despite being very attractive physically, had no sense of humour, whatsoever.

The grass is always greener OP. Most girls you meet won't attract you, but that doesn't mean none will.
Reply 25
Original post by HEJ92
This is a stereotype of chavvy british girls.

My friends and I are not like this at all. We don't "sleep around" we don't cover ourselves with make-up (I go to college with no make-up on), I couldn't manipulate anyone or anything.
My group of friends are very friendly, we hate rudeness and people who are not polite. We're not loud, and we don't get "messy".
We have good morals and beliefs and our appearance isn't your typical bodycon dress and heels or jeggings, uggs and a cropped top.

Us non-stereotypically chavvy British girls need to stick together methinks.

On a side note: oh look, another useless H&R thread generalising females...this certainly comes as a surprise! :rolleyes:

EDIT: awwwww, look at all the spurned guys who now hate all girls negging me!!! :rolleyes:
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by HEJ92

We have good morals and beliefs and our appearance isn't your typical bodycon dress and heels or jeggings, uggs and a cropped top.

:rofl: you just described 99.5% of girls at my sixth form

uggs
jegging
leggings

day in day out.
what's the deal with uggs and leggings, it's not a good look girls.

EDIT: :rofl::rofl: neg rep a revengeful ugg wear strikes!
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 27
I'm British but nothing like you have described. Yes lots of girls are slags but you get that in every country don't you?
Not every British girl is like you've described :smile:
Reply 28
I don't even know what "jeggings" are. So definitely not British.
Reply 29
Original post by AClockworkOrange

uggs
jegging
leggings

day in day out.

Lol, I stick to my hunters, jeans and cable knit jumpers, I don't see how these girls can go out dressed with their bellies on show in this weather.
Reply 30
More chicks for us.
Reply 31
The OP is actually highlighting mental slavery to materialism, superficial values and a general destruction of all beauty (in many senses) in society, fueled by the media and government brainwashing. I've never thought about it in terms of not being attracted the "British girls" in particular, more that most people are just a pile of *******s these days.
Original post by Anonymous
..and I am British :frown:

My attraction has gotten for absolute preference to virtually non-existent.

I've noticed a couple of things that white brit girls seem to have:

-sluttish behaviour - to attract guys which makes me sick.
-the need to slap on make up ALL the time.
-manipulative behaviour
-coldness / unfriendly
-manly
-crude
-loud, don't mind much but everyone hates a loud mouth
-heavy drinks, falling about in the streets
-lack of morals
-and their general appearance has just become very boring.

anyone else notice this?

Generalisation much?
I'm white, and am the absolute opposite of all the above characteristics. I don't think you should write off all white girls just because you've had the misfortune to encounter some that may be like you described.
But, I suppose you can't really help who you're attracted to :/
Reply 33
Some probably. Not all. I see threads against British girls on this forum all the time. There are bad people everywhere.
You can't just say that about millions and millions of girls.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 34
Original post by Anonymous
..and I am British :frown:

My attraction has gotten for absolute preference to virtually non-existent.

I've noticed a couple of things that white brit girls seem to have:

-sluttish behaviour - to attract guys which makes me sick.
-the need to slap on make up ALL the time.
-manipulative behaviour
-coldness / unfriendly
-manly
-crude
-loud, don't mind much but everyone hates a loud mouth
-heavy drinks, falling about in the streets
-lack of morals
-and their general appearance has just become very boring.

anyone else notice this?

:facepalm2: You will find girls like this in every country
Original post by AClockworkOrange

uggs
jegging
leggings

day in day out.

I absolutely hate uggs. Totally overrated. I don't get the deal at all; they're expensive and ugly.
Reply 36
Original post by HEJ92
Lol, I stick to my hunters, jeans and cable knit jumpers, I don't see how these girls can go out dressed with their bellies on show in this weather.

What's jeggings and leggings?

I always dress according to weather. And I've never been a person who shows " a lot of skin".. Simply isn't me.
That's such a cool story, someone should publish that as a book. :rolleyes:

And I've been mistaken about 65-70% of the girls I know (and no, I do not live in an ivory tower and only know 2 people) if you're right about British girls. *snaps fingers* I've got it! They're all from Greenland. Thank you so much. you've unravelled a great mystery in my life.
It may be true for the majority, but I wouldn't dismiss them all. Every once and a while decent British girls come into my life. Of course they have no interest in me, but it's good to know they're there :smile:
Original post by Luceria
What's jeggings and leggings?

I always dress according to weather. And I've never been a person who shows " a lot of skin".. Simply isn't me.

Leggings are like really thick, legless tights. And Jeggings are just leggings that look like denim.

And as for dressing according to weather, that's probably why winter's my favourite month. I get to stick on the nice warm coat, the cosy scarf and my favourite gloves. :biggrin: Much more fun than summer, you have more layering options. And now that it's all snowy I'm totally in my element. So yeah, not a fan of showing skin either.

Oh, and I keep meaning to point out how much I love your username and sig, Harry Potter is quite frankly brilliant. :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending