The Student Room Group

Had a dream about the girl I like...

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Xx.MissEG.xX
If you talk to her a lot, then yeah. If you don't then definitely no.

I talk to her most days, but she's a bit shy and I don't know how she's react. Don't want to make her feel uncomfortable.
Reply 21
Original post by hamijack
:shock: Girls have those kind of dreams as well!?!?

What he said. :colone:
Reply 22
Original post by xnatalie01x
I had a dream about this guy in my class a few nights ago... and it was that kind of dream :redface:

Describe this dream. I'd like to know what girls dream about. :confused:
Reply 23
If there is something between you already, then yes. A guy told me before, and I loved that.

I think it was a one off, I never have them usually :rolleyes:
Reply 25
Original post by Anonymous
It was a very random dream, I was out in the countryside with her and I remember the scenery was really nice. Not as beautiful as her though :tongue:

That sounds so nice. It depends what sort of person she is like. Is she likely to find it creepy or is she likely to find it sweet? Has she already shown signs of her liking you or not?

hell yes we do! they're great. and i feel horny the rest of the day whenever i have that kind of dream. :colone:
I talk to her most days, but she's a bit shy and I don't know how she's react. Don't want to make her feel uncomfortable.

How long have you been talking to her for? If you have only known her for a while I would recommend not telling her.
Original post by hash007
What he said. :colone:

Lol. Just like girls think about sex, not as much as guys, girls do have those sort of dreams too.

Probably not as graphic as yours though... :smile:
Reply 29
Original post by Tabers
That sounds so nice. It depends what sort of person she is like. Is she likely to find it creepy or is she likely to find it sweet? Has she already shown signs of her liking you or not?

Well she claims she's not a girly girl but she's very clean, quiet and sweet. She smiles at me a lot, and we often glance at each other during lessons. But haven't done anything about it, I talk to her in some classes but I always end up trying make to make it look like I dont like her when I do :frown: Its just happens instinctively.
Reply 30
Original post by *Lollo*
If there is something between you already, then yes. A guy told me before, and I loved that.

Well we're friends, but we're both pretty quiet. She does the same uni course as me.
Reply 31
tell her if you want to
just dont do it all the time if it ever happens again, it really weirds girls out o.o"
trust me.. lols
Reply 32
Original post by Xx.MissEG.xX
How long have you been talking to her for? If you have only known her for a while I would recommend not telling her.

Since September. She doesn't speak to many boys apart from me.
Reply 33
Well she claims she's not a girly girl but she's very clean, quiet and sweet. She smiles at me a lot, and we often glance at each other during lessons. But haven't done anything about it, I talk to her in some classes but I always end up trying make to make it look like I dont like her when I do :frown: Its just happens instinctively.

Hmm, well do you want to date her or not? Why on earth would you try to make it look like you don't like her?

Guys are confusing. Fact. :tongue:
I told the guy I liked that I had a dream about him :smile:
It was slightly different though as it was an evil him who tried to kill me....
Reply 35
I had a strange dream recently about a girl I went to school with.

She's not exactly ugly and I would've said she was the best looking in my computing class but what does that say?

I never really thought about her or spoke to her that much. It felt quite real and I remembered it which I usually don't. The way our brains work, I would be surprised if it doesn't mean something or symbolize something else that is completely unrelated.

What I've written doesn't really help you though I'm afraid.
Reply 36

Maybe try just hinting about your feelings to her then. Don't go in full blow going "I had a dream about you" as it might scare her away. Try and suggest that you do like her and then after a while mention it.
Since September. She doesn't speak to many boys apart from me.

I'd say just try to get close to her if you like her, but don't tell her about the dream. To me, it would be cute, but it could freak her out.
Reply 38
Original post by Tabers
Maybe try just hinting about your feelings to her then. Don't go in full blow going "I had a dream about you" as it might scare her away. Try and suggest that you do like her and then after a while mention it.

But how do I suggest I like her? She always takes ages putting her stuff away at the end of lesson so I stay and wait for her, and I carry her bad when she says its heavy. Stuff like that?
whoa, i've been in that situation, i didn't tell him though :smile: he'd think i was a stalker :P

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending