The Student Room Group

Anti-Feminism is not equal to Misogynist

Hey everyone I just watched this video at you-tube regarding "Anti- feminism =/= Misogynist"

This video made me realise that some feminist are not fighting to make us equal but
to make us superior. I don't believe that women should be superior but seen as equal.

Any ways check out the video .. and tell me what you think .
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DkXcMr3yEOA&NR=1&feature=fvwp
Absolutely agree. There's a HUGE bias in the courts towards women in the majority of cases: in anything short of murder the system is predisposed towards women, at least according to my teacher (he used to be a magistrate, by the way).
Original post by hungryaardvark
Absolutely agree. There's a HUGE bias in the courts towards women in the majority of cases: in anything short of murder the system is predisposed towards women, at least according to my teacher (he used to be a magistrate, by the way).

I'm actually quite shocked at nr of members on this forum .. who has not commented. I find it quite strange .. for once I thought of a topic which both gender could comment on, and have a healthy debate together guess I was wrong.
Reply 3
Original post by LiterallyInsane
I'm actually quite shocked at nr of members on this forum .. who has not commented. I find it quite strange .. for once I thought of a topic which both gender could comment on, and have a healthy debate together guess I was wrong.

Healthy debate? TSR? LOL.
Reply 4
Read this

http://www.varsity.co.uk/comment/2623

The author has a point.
Reply 5
I never understood why woman always strived to be equal to men when they could be better, that strikes me as a lack of ambition, which is why men are better.
Reply 6
Agreed. Infact I think feminism is equal to racism to be honest. OK I'm exaggerating, but go on a youtube channel called 'manwomanmyth' and you'll see how much feminism is not fighting for equal rights, but for superiority. All of them only want equality when it benefits them anyway.
Feminism is simply, equal rights for women. If your anti-feminist then your anti-equal rights for women. Go and look up whatever reliable dictionary you want. Sure there are some feminist that don't want equal but superior rights for women but then, I would argue that the same is for racism. A surprisingly large amount of people I've seen support positive discrimination, that's racism. Yet you don't hear people stating they are anti-antiracism now, do you?

Quick Reply

Latest